OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Too Young :(
Morrigan loved Snow to death. They'd been friends for three years now and she had to admit she admired Snow's want for everyone to experience kindness. That was the only reason she was doing this. She approached the Slytherin table looking for one Cassius Styx, who was pretty easy to spot. Once she found him she approached. They were friends sort of at this point, and she just hoped that doing this for Snow wouldn't change that. "Hey, good morning." She said with a smile, tucking her hair behind her ear as she sat down next to him.

Cass was peeling an apple since that was how he handled his emotions nowadays. Snacking. He basically lost out to that f**king Hufflepuff and still was not sure why. It was a little disappointing, but honestly, what could he expect? It wasn't like he was really nice to her. He just figured out how he felt! Perhaps a little too late. He heard a greeting, but didn't think it was to him until the vibration of the bench made him look over to see Morrigan, someone he met last year and actually had a nice conversation with. "I wouldn't say good is in this morning." Cass sliced another piece of apple.

Morrigan had to stop herself from making a pity face when he said good wasn't in his morning. Snow really did a number on him. It wasn't fair that Morrigan was sitting here paying the price though. She felt so awkward knowing what she needed to lead up to. But she managed to lead up to it anyways. "I'm sorry, maybe i can help put some good in your morning." She offered, not completely disingenuous, her tone light and a small smile on her face.

Cass nibbled on his apple and glanced over at her when she said that she might be able to help put some good in his morning. "Unless you have a time turner that will talk me out of what I just did, I doubt you'd be able to change anything." Cass shifted back so that he was staring at his plate, and continued peeling multiple apples, though barely touching the slices that he did tear up. It was more of a distraction right now than anything else. Cass wondered if he deserved it because karma was a b*tch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back