A chat

"Cold....not as harsh as my father...but when it came to more important details I did not exist....though....I still love-" she stopped quickly correcting her self. "loved her...she was beautiful, and was a very successful witch....at what she did...." She said stopping, feeling slightly awkward about being so open about her life.

Kiera smiled. "I can tell you really did love her and you still do. I am truly sorry she was taken from you. I can see you miss her." she said softly and kindly. She was not expecting so much honesty from Bella but she was extremely glad she got it. Maybe Bella was finally realizing Kiera was a real friend.

"Your a mudblood...." she said softly, a little more ashamed. "You probably would not survive long enough to get the chance to leave the house..."

"But you have muggle in you...thats the point..." she mumbled. "My parents...were more involved than your mother was...higher ranked...she would be frowned upon...but not hated....as much..."

Bellatrix looked down ashamed, of how this had played out. She suddenly swooned a bit from the lack of any sort of nourishment in her body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back