A chat

"That does not matter either. I handled them fine, Loki wanted, pain, fear, I have none for him. He will not see me fall." Bellatrix said with sharp furry in her voice.

"Because I am strong. Loki gets his pitiful satisfaction if I stay away. Besides I cannot leave Athene....I just can't....not to that!" she spat, still with fury.

"Maybe you don't understand the importance of family! Besides, I do not have the authority to talk about her life like this!" she snapped loudly.

Kiera shrugged. "I do know the importance of family though. Why else would I be going to see Jacqueline at christmas?" she said matter of factly. She didnt really like calling Jacqueline mother as she didnt act like one.

"You need her...in a way....it in your heart..." she said softly. "I needed mine...what makes you any different....?"

Kiera looked at Bella. That was the first time Bella had ever admitted to Kiera that she needed anyone yet alone her mother. "I guess your right. I do need her. I just wish she was what I always imagined her to be." she mumbled as she looked at the ground.

Kiera shrugged. "She probably is as far as death eater mothers go.." she said softly.

((occ: I posted talking to you in the halloween feast in the topic party in full swing as a reply to your post... :p ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back