A chat

Bellatrix fancied a stroll through the garden today and began to wander around, looking at the various flowers, picking a rose once more, and letting the thorns cut her hand to leave a smooth red trail of blood. She wandered straight into the path of Kiera. "Oh..." she said softly looking at her 'friend.' Thinking of their last sort of awkward encounter over the break.

"Oh nothing....roses..." Bellatrix said not flinching or changing her sight towards her hand, she meerly shrugged finding no problem with this. "How are you?"

"Oh" Kiera said her expression turning back to a smile. She was surprised by Bella's question but didnt show it on her face. Sometimes Kiera got the idea that Bella was still trying to distance herself but there really was no point in that. "I am doing pretty good. Classes are kind of difficult but other than that I am great. What about yourself?" she asked. She tried to see if Bella had put on any weight to her skeleton figure. She really hoped she had.

Bellatrix obviously rarely eats so she looked the same, freakishly dead look. It was a wounder that she was even alive. "Well...I haven't really been doing any of my classes due to my detention....for my....well the Great Hall thing...so I have loads to catch up on..." she said, followed by an exasperated sigh, taking a step closer to her friend.

Kiera could tell Bella had not been eating once she stepped closer. It really worried Kiera. She smiled though in an attempt not to look worried at all. "Then you do have alot to do. We have had alot of essays this year." she said with a grimace. "I really hate essays."

"Oh great...that shall be fun.... I don't like essays much either....so brutal... but then again I am a year older...who knows...maybe it gets easier...more 'class' work..." she said followed with a sigh, she knew this wasnt true though. If she wanted to get through fourth year, just like third, she would have to work really, really hard.

"Well lets just say Athene's proved to be....something that was a little....off..." Bellatrix said awkwardly. "And then I had to return to school a week early, for Manteia's behavioral detention...."

"Hmm" Kiera said with a smile. It seemed Athene and Bella had gotten in a bit of a fight. She couldnt honestly say that she wasnt glad. Kiera thought Athene didnt help Bella in the least bit. Kiera would never say that out loud though. "Do you still have detention?" she asked.

"Is that hmmm mean that you are pleased with what I have said?" Bellatrix asked suddenly. "For I don't think you could truly understand the situation anyway....and I'm almost done....with detention that is...."

"Because....you don't understand that type of nature...of family betrayal...." she mumbled. "And yes...yes it is...."

"Lets just say, illegal, cruel things were done, by her own family members, just for the love of carnage. Her mother, herself, and I suffered....greatly....Athene and I more so than any of them....forced to flee...." she mumbled, trailing off. The memory was too painful, the fight with Athene, and pain caused by her grandfather. Having to flee for their lives.

Kiera was shocked. Her mouth dropped open. She was so angry! How could these people hurt her friend like that!! She was shaking because she was so mad! "How..how could they do that to you!?"she exclaimed.

"Easy...its what....certain people do... Don't get your self worked up...I can handle my self fine...besides...its over and done with..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back