Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
No matter how hard she thought, Ainsley just didn't know anything about the recipient of her first pink rose delivery, other than that the older girl was a Slytherin. With no other leads to follow, Ainsley headed down to the dungeons, skipping slightly across the cool floor as she searched for her target, smiling politely as she stopped people to ask them along the way. "Excuse me, have you seen Darcy Pratt anywhere?"

Darcy was just about done with her rose deliveries for the day and was heading back to her dorm to relax before the festivities tonight. Just as she had entered the dungeons she heard someone mention her name and turned around to look for the source. "I'm Darcy Pratt," she said as she approached the girl.

Ainsley beamed, relieved that her searching method had worked so quickly. "Hi! I have a rose delivery for you!" She said excitedly, holding out the soft pink rose and the card bearing its corresponding note.
Dear Darcy,

I wish I knew how to express how you make me feel. A better person might quote a poem but poetry pales in comparison to you. We must be of the same star as I feel at home with you in a way I feel with so few.

Darcy was pleasantly surprised when the girl said she had a rose delivery for her. The Slytherin had told one of her recipients that she didn't expect any flowers today so this caught her off guard. Then she figured it was probably one of her sisters, but when the younger girl pulled out a pink rose, she ruled that out. "Oh," she said in surprise as she took it. She looked down at the card and bit her lip to keep herself from breaking out in a smile. She looked back up and asked, "By any chance do you know who sent this?" It was unsigned which only confused her more because she had no clue who would send this.

The older girl's happiness at getting her rose made Ainsley break out in a broad smile. She had been especially excited to see people's happy reactions at getting special messages, and it seemed this had been a nice one for sure. She had nothing to do but shake her head though, when Darcy asked if she knew who the note was from. "I have no idea, I'm sorry, we only get given the names of who to give them to..."

Darcy sighed wistfully but she had already known the answer before she had finished her question. She was a flower deliverer as well so she knew the procedure of being given the flowers. She still had to ask though, just in case. "No problem, thanks again," she said smiling to the girl before picking up her rose and smelling its sweet scent, feeling quite happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back