Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Geo was too excited for that afternoon and the events that would follow into the night. She and Austin were hosting their first party in their new house, one they’d bought together a short distance away from Obsidian Harbour, and a place they’d turned into their home. After inviting a number of the friends both from school and work, Geo couldn’t wait to see who would be turning up and who’d she’d get a chance to see again that night. Snacks were laid out in most of the rooms, and the small island in the kitchen had been turned into their drinks area, filled with everything from Butterbeer, Sour apple juice to a bottle of Wine that they’d found, although who knew if it would be any good? The house was decorated with the Christmas decorations that had overtaken the last month, but a number of gold and silver balloons had been added to the spread, hoping it would add an air of welcoming in the new year. Music was already playing in the background as she bounded over to Austin. “I think we’re ready,” she smiled up to him, unable to wait much longer to see who would be the first to turn up.

OOC: Anyone who knows Geo or Austin are welcome, although if you are younger than a current sixth year please PM me first. Also you’re welcome to bring a plus one, but please can you PM me too just to let me know! :) Thanks and have fun!

Becca was here and finished today her auror job and she was thinking about going back home but she remember about the party with Geo. She send Stefan her invited and hoped he would be there with here and she was thinking about Stefan a long time a go. Becca was arrived the right adress and she was a present with Geo. She hoped Geo wold be liked the present. Becca knok the door and waited. Today she was nervos first time go the big party.

The second Geo heard the door, she was flying across the house to answer it, pulling open the door with a smile. “Rebeca! You made it,” she was glad her European colleague was still around for long enough and had come by. It had been nice to meet her the other day. The blonde welcomed her through the door, closing it behind her. “Come on, through here, you’re the first.” She said, guiding the woman through the house back into main living room that connected to the kitchen. “Rebeca this is my boyfriend, Austin. He works at Dervish and Bange’s but he’s also a brilliant writer,” she flashed the man a smile. “This is Becca, she’s an Auror like me,” she introduced them cheerfully.

Rebeca finaly see open the door and with a happy and warm smile see Geo. ''Of corse! I just right now finished my work here and i promise you be there!'' Becca always have kept her promises and she alredy was forgot being tired. She walk her house and take the couch of and boots to. She hung up her coat and then was ready to give Geo a present. They were nice scents from France. ''This is for you! I hope you like it!'' She smiled and gave her present gift. ''Nice to meet you Austin. I never hear about Dervish and Bange. I invated Stefan, i hope you don't mind, but i'm not sure if he made it and he work today.'' She told Geo with a sad voice and hoped Stefan would be the party.

Austin had been running around the house most of the day making sure everything was ready for their first party in their new house. It felt strange to be inviting people into their home when they hadn't even lived their that long themselves. For the most part the house was still decorated for Christmas but they had added some new years specific decorations to make the house look the right kind of festive as they looked to reign in the new year. Austin found himself constantly checking for the lump in his pocket to make sure it was still there. He would constantly be keeping an eye out for the perfect opportunity.

They didn't have to wait long for their first guest and it was one of Geo's colleagues, a few of those would no doubt turn up, the ones who weren't working anyway. Austin smiled at the woman who had begun to make herself comfortable. "Nice to meet you Rebeca I'm glad you could make it,"

Geo was glad Rebeca could make it, even if she’d had to work earlier in the day. She knew how hard it was for Auror to take time off so she appreciated it. The woman hadn’t expected to receive anything today, so when Rebeca handed her a present she was surprised and smiled up in shock, “Oh, that’s so sweet, thank you,” she said, giving her a one armed hug before moving across the room to show Austin and laying it out on the table as he welcomed her too.“Do you want a drink?” She asked, moving to pop open one of the bottles, and filling up a few glasses with a sweet smelling dark liquid.

"Me to!" She smiled Austin, then talk with Geo. She was happy sea Geo with a smile and she was glad Geo liked her present. Becca answered her hug and she was glad hear word about the drink. When today jab was over and she was happy about tomorow free day and she would be sleapy all day. "Yes, please! Drink would be grate! How many people be here?" She asked with curios smile.

James always loved a good party and had no doubt the party Geo was throwing would be more fun than the stuff affair his brother had thrown days earlier for the extended family. James apparated to the alley by Geo and Austin's house and made his way to their door, choosing to walk in rather than knock, he was invited after all. "Happy new year?" He announced loudly as he walked into the house and found Geo, Austin and Rebeca. "I brought ice," James said producing a bag of ice and dumping it in Austin's arms before giving his full attention to Geo. "Can never have enough right?"

Geo smiled when Becca said yes to a drink, walking over to hand her a glass. “I’m not sure. I invited a bunch of people from school and work, although I don’t know for sure how many people will turn up.” She said honestly, hoping that there would at least be quite a few. James’ voice caught her by surprise and she turned to witness him dump a load of ice into her boyfriends arm. She let out an abrupt chuckle,“Well, we know what you’re drinking then,” she joked, making her way over to the counter to grab him something too. A glass of a ice with a side of whiskey perhaps. She didn’t mind James letting himself in, although as the door went again she gave a nod to the guys before heading back down the hallway, hoping Austin could play host for a moment without her.

Aion didn’t plan to be out late, just that he would stop by the party to introduce his latest acquaintance in thanks of his recent help, and say hi to those he used to go to school with before his life changed with family. He knocked on the door, smiling at his friend before it opened in front of them and they were welcomed in. He was surprised to hear from Geo, it had been years since they’d last spoken, but he was glad she seemed to recall his efforts when it had been needed and he was glad to be here. It was slightly reminiscent of Savelis party too although this time he was the one with the guest. Entering the kitchen it was one of the Aurors he was first. “James,” he nodded his head once, unsure of how this was going to go down. He didn’t mind the man but to say they had a history was an understatement.

"That would be interesting!" Becca see James coming the party and another stranger but she also waited so much Stefan but she don't texted on the phone becouse she know he is a little bit bissy today. "Hello, James!" She said with a warm smale and take the drink.

After Aion had asked for his help with the Crup, he was surprised when he’d offered to introduce him to a few others that he knew were having a gathering in the hopes of branching out his network. Theo agreed, quietly pleased that he wouldn’t be alone this New Years. Even if Aion had a family to go back to, Theo hoped he would have made enough friends by that point to feel more or less comfortable. He was introduced to Geo and followed the pair through the house, where his eyes landed on the guests already there. One, he realised, he already knew. “Rebeca,” his face lit up with a smile. “How do you know these people?” He asked, drifting naturally in her direction as Aion spoke to one of the other men in the room.

Last edited:
Solomon had been undecided about whether or not to attend Geo's party until the last minute. He liked to see her, with their shared genetic ability she was almost familial, but the man's experimentation with different brews almost always took precedence. It had been a smaller part of him, a part that was a little less Solomon and more someone else with each passing day, that convinced him to stray from his routine for a change. He could have done with a break from being himself. The metamorphmagus arrived at his friend's house, his usual dark hair and gaunt features replaced with the more cheerful structure and pink hair of his Giovanni alter. A change in appearance never failed to bolster a change in personality, and as the man let himself in, there was little trace of the dark cloud that hung over him on a regular day, cast back by the sheer vibrancy of his chosen identity. His smile flashed perfect pearls, and he made his way to where Geo was fixing a drink. "I didn't know Aurors were still allowed to have fun." He commented light-heartedly, leaning in against the opposite side of the counter. He didn't particularly agree with aurors, not even as Giovanni in all his happy glory, though if there was any occupation to put a metamorphs skills to use, it was that.​

As Geo found herself back in the room with Aion, a Ravenclaw who’d once managed to pull her out some issues she was having with her ability when she was younger, and his friend Theo, a Magizoologist she didn’t know but was happen to be introduced to, she realised with the formers comment that he knew James. Be nice, she mouthed to the Auror over Aions shoulder, smiling as she did so. She didn’t want any tensions that evening. Theo seemed to recognise Rebeca, which surprised Geo a little. Moving back towards Austin, she asked him to help her sort out drinks for the new guests that had turned up, keen to keep the ball rolling. After pouring out a glass, she caught a flash of pink pass her by, and looked up with a grin to see Solomon, no, wait, Giovanni had made it too. “Oh, well, don’t tell anyone,” she joked, “What they don’t know won’t hurt them.” With any luck, news of the party wouldn’t travel to too many Aurors that hadn’t been invited to this particular party, she wanted to make friends with those she was still working on, not cast them out. She handed a glass to the former Slytherin, clinking her glass with his with a grin, “Happy New Year guys!” She followed James’ suit and addressed the small group they had going on, feeling as though their fun night was only just beginning.

"Theo!" Becca walk closed to him. "I'm happy to see you here!How are you?"Becca smiled to him. "Happy new Year, gays!" Becca smiled everyone one. Rebecca was happy be there with other people and she have so much grate time with orhers.

@Theo MacEachern

Ever since graduating, Phoebe hadn't seen many of her old classmates. Life had immediately gotten busy, as she had been accepted into the Ministry to work in the department of Mysteries. Phoebe was now working a lot, and the only classmate she saw regularly was Viktor Styx, who hadn't exactly been her best friend. She now realized she really hadn't made too many friends in her final years at Hogwarts, as a lot of connections were already fading. So when she had heard about this party, Phoebe was eager to go. She wouldn't say Geo Volt had been her best friend at Hogwarts or anything, but the two had gotten along. It would be nice to catch up a bit, even if she had seen the girl around at the Ministry a few times. The girl entered the house and looked around, taking in Geo and Austin's new place. She had guessed she would run into a few old classmates here, but so far the only one from her year she recognized was Geo. Phoebe headed over to the hostess, giving her a smile. "Hey, cool idea." She said. "And cool house." She added.

James's eyes narrowed as he saw Aion enter and address him. "Aion," he said before catching Geo's eye who mouthed the words be nice to him. No promises he mouthed back. He and Aion had an up and down relationship if anything. He was Maddie's ex and had history with Ezra so he wasn't exacly endeared to him. "How's the family," The auror asked, the last he knew he was married and had multiple kids though he wasn't sure how many.

“I’m.. good, actually.” Theo replies with a smile, taking a glass handed to him by one of his hosts. He knew he would have to introduce himself properly at some point, but there was time in the evening to get to know people, that he could just talk to his friend for the time being. “I’ve been helping Aion rehome a few animals, just sent the last Crup off to his new home last week,” he explained, taking a sip. “What about you, are you still working between here and London?” He asked.

Aion didn’t know Geo had said anything, so he was silently confused for a moment when it looked as though James was saying something to him without speaking. He wasn’t sure how well this was going to go, although he liked to believe that anything that was once apparent between them had now dispersed beyond the pettiness of teenage drama. “Excellent. Iris is walking and talking, Demi isn’t too far behind..and we’ve just welcomed Echo to the family a couple of months ago,” he said, a proud smile on his face as he spoke about his three daughters. He knew he was overrun but they were the best thing that had ever happened. “What about yourself? How’s Maddie?” There was a time that he’d thought breaking up with her was going to be the biggest mistake of his life, and while he knew now that it certainly wasn’t the case, he still took an interest in her welfare.

She was still upset about Stefan but she didn't wanted know Theo. She was so long to see him. "That good! I'm happy for you!" Rebeca smiled him and that was true words. Becca drinked her drink and looked to Theo. "That so cool! So, what about you? Did you get a pet? I just remember our first meet. "Becca looked her glass and thinking about his aking. "I today finished work New Zealand and i be here so long from my home. I will be going tomorow London. And you?" She asked with a smile.

“Phoebe!” Geo pointed towards the door as the brunette came into view, grinning widely at her classmate. She was the first person here she knew from her own year group, and delighted to see a familiar face outside of the school grounds. “Thank you,” Geo was very proud of the home they were building, and even though it was very much a work in progress, she was looking forward to seeing how it turned out. “I just thought, after so many years of parties at the cliffs, wouldn’t be a bad shout to keep up traditions, get the gang together once in a while,” she teased, somewhat sincerely. Now that they weren’t able to see each other day, it made a nice social change. “Are you working at the ministry now?” She asked. Maybe Phoebe worked with her mum, but she didn’t want to assume anything, and she was curious what route the former Ravenclaw had taken. “This is..Giovanni, by the way, I don’t think you’ve met,” she sent a smirk to Solomon, letting him try out one of his alters as she poured her friend a drink. Geo thought it likely Phoebe would see right through his disguise, but if Solomon wasn't going to be himself at this party, well she wasn’t about to out him either.

Phoebe smiled at Geo and shrugged. "I never managed to make it to your cliff parties." She said a little regretfully. "I always had to go home during the holidays." She added, as staying at Hogwarts hadn't really been an option for her. "I tried my own hand at a cliff party to end the seventh year, but not that many people showed up." She still thought it had been a lot of fun, though, and looked back to it fondly. "I am." She said as Geo asked if she was working at the Ministry now. "I'm an unspeakable." She added, with a hint of pride. She didn't care that much about the Ministry in general, but thought her work was important. Phoebe followed Geo's gesture as she introduced someone, someone... very similar to her. Phoebe frowned a bit. "Family of yours?" She muttered, before giving the young man a smile. "Hi." She said, then glanced at Geo with another shrug. "To be fair, I don't think I've met most people here." She admitted.

Theo chuckled when Becca remembered that the first time they'd met they'd been looking at owls. "No, no pet. I work with too many animals to have a pet, it would be putting them in danger and besides, I travel too much for that," he explained. It would have been nice to have an animal that he didn't have to bond with and then rehome, and actually keep one for himself one day, although that couldn't happen right now. "Oh wow, so this is your last night in New Zealand? I hope it's a fun one for you," he said a little sadly, taking a sip of his drink. "When did you get here?" he asked, wondering how they kept managing to bump into each other both here and over in the UK.

Somtimes was difficult with Theo but she hoped she know him a little better and spend more time with him."Oh, that bad! I know what you fealing and me to traveling of my work. But i have a pet my hom. It's a white husky! I love these dogs! " Becca smiled to him and she know about her dog is good hends and she nothing be woried about it. "Yes, this is my last night and you know me, i always keap promises and be the party. I'm have fun and happy to see you here but i have free a week and i can sty here, if you want!" She said with a warm smile." I think tree weeks ago and you?" She asked Theo.

It hadn't occurred to James that Aion would see what he was mouthing to Geo but it didn't matter as he didn't have the context of their conversation. "That's great, Maddie is travelling a lot studying magical creatures, did you know she wrote a book?" James asked unable to hide the pride he felt over his wife's accomplishments. "Bailey turned two this year and we had twin girls Veronica and Millie at the beginning of the year, Bailey isn't quite talking but she says the odd word, you should hear the way she tried to say Quidditch, its adorable,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back