Unsorted

durex24

OOC First Name
Byron
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder Wand
Hello everyone how do i get into Gryffindor?.

Hello, Byron and welcome to HNZ

I'm Joyce. How do you get to Gryffindor you say? Well, you have to get sorted but as the sorting is closed now, you have to wait (I don't know what date it will open again) but you can be a Durmstrang or Beauxbatons perhaps if you would like. Read this SITE DOC to learn more about the site or contact any of our administration (Nicolas King & Cecily Zchefarovich) and as well as the global mods (Patricia Styx, Cyndi Weasley and Hadan Johnson) they will help you more.

Again, welcome to the site
:)

Hey :)

Welcome to the site :D

Hope to see you around :)

Kate
;)

Hey there Byron, welcome to HNZ! :)
Joyce has given you most of the initial information that you need, and I hope that you stick around for the next sorting period to open up. ^_^
See you around the site!

Hey there Byron, welcome to HNZ! :)
Joyce has given you most of the initial information that you need, and I hope that you stick around for the next sorting period to open up. ^_^
See you around the site!
Kia Ora Nicolas i completely forgot that i posted on here, 12 years ago lol

How time flies!
Welcome back to the board - a little different than when you were last here. :r

Glad you're joining sorting this time around! I see the sorting form in the queue but you'll need to roleplay your character having the sorting hat placed on their head to complete the process. (You can reply to this topic to do that!)

Hopefully it won't be 12 more years before we see you around again! :p

Haere mai Byron, welcome back! Nice to see another kiwi around! (I've got family from your neck of the woods!!)

If you ever wanna RP, feel free to drop me a line any time!

Welcome back Byron!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back