New here

Alfred Gorbach

OOC First Name
Laura
Hi everyone!
As a massive Harry Potter fan, I recently spent over 100 hours playing Hogwarts Legacy and I am now eager to explore more of the magical world through RPGs.
After some research, I stumbled upon this site and was impressed by its activity. As a new member, I am excited to learn more about the community and its members.
Could you please guide me on how to get started and whom I should reach out to?
Thank you in advance and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hello! Welcome to HNZ!

I'm one of the admin, so available to help answer questions and guide you as you get started. You can check out information in our site docs found here: https://hogwarts.nz/docs/ These docs have all the information about the site, the rules, the history etc.

Welcome!

Hello! im Jess :) im not admin but i will absolutely plot with you and just chat in general, feel free to message me whenever!

Thank you, Stefan!
I noticed that new applications are currently closed, and I was wondering if you could provide me with information on when the new school year will begin. I couldn't find any details about the start date (Might be because I'm still getting used to navigating the site, a lot of info to get through, haha)
If I have any further questions about my character application, should I keep posting them here, or should I reach out to you?
And hi Jess, I'm Laura, nice to meet you :) I am already excited and can't wait to join in on all the fun :)

Hello Laura.
Welcome to hnz. My name is Mia, and I am one of the moderators here.
It is great that you have found us.
It seems emzies (Stefan archer) has already pointed you in the direction of the site documentation. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to roleplay
You picked a good time to join with a lot going on on the site at the moment while you and sorting isn’t too far away.
Looking forward to seeing you around.
Mia.

I noticed that new applications are currently closed, and I was wondering if you could provide me with information on when the new school year will begin
Welcome to HNZ, Laura! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin, and I hope you enjoy your time here. We're just heading into week 4 of the second semester, so sorting will open in about 4 weeks! At that point, you'll see a series of posts with more instructions on the process. Until then, you can use the unsorted area to specifically roleplay with other unsorted characters as well as other areas.

We'll also be having the website's birthday celebration happening soon, which is always a fun time!

Hello and welcome to the site! I'm also not admin, but I'm always around to chat or plot if you ever want to reach out just give me a shout!

Hi Laura, welcome to HNZ! I see the others have pretty much explained most things so far but you’re always welcome to message me with any questions or if you want to plot :party:

Hi, welcome to our little pocket!

I've been here since 2008, so feel free to ask questions. I have a couple of students lined up to be sorted if you wanted to help develop your character. Sorting is soon, exciting, addicting. So, hope you like it here and stuff.

~ Kaitlyn

Aww, I just wanted to say thanks for being so awesome and welcoming! Big shoutout to Emzies for being lightning-fast with answering all my questions.

So, I've submitted my first character write up and I'm not entirely sure if I'm going the right way about it, so I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Any feedback will be much appreciated!

Hi Laura, nice to meet you! I just read through your character dev and I think it's fantastic, you've already put so much thought into your character and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of them and seeing you around the site! I know my upcoming firstie would 100% be down to join an archery club.

As with everyone else, feel free to hit me up if you want to chat or plot or anything!

Welcome to the site, Laura!! :hug:It is great to have you :party: I'm Claire!

I was also just reading Alfred's character development and I love it!!! He seems like a super interesting character, I can't wait to see more of him and RP with you (if you want :wub: ). If you want to get started in the weeks before sorting, you can always start open roleplays outside of the school, or post a plot development thread to find people to RP with! Like Kaitlyn, a lot of us plan and create our next students in advance so it's pretty easy to find roleplays even before your character starts school :D

If you have any questions at all you can also PM me any time!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back