Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
ZetaBoards was updated once more tonight. :D
With this update comes a plethora of bug fixes and a handful of new features.
Some of you have likely already noticed the status profile option, but here's a quick breakdown of the things this update adds and how I see them being used, or not, on HNZ:
[ul][li]Statuses
You can update your status by viewing your profile. These are much like FaceBook statuses. "Eating." "Cooking." "Chilling out." etc.
You can view status updates from our member base here: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/stats/status_updates
I think that this feature will likely be disabled for HNZ, as we don't need it and the board is first and foremost an RPG.</LI>
[li]Board Feed
Wondering where people are posting/what people are doing on HNZ? Look no further than the new board feed:
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/stats/feed/
Here you can see status updates, shouts, new posts, all merged in to one excellent looking page.
<LI>[li]Major Bug Fixes
Bug fixes which have forced us to hold back on desired updates etc. have occurred! This includes some wonky subforum business, some of the tediousness of joinable groups, and other things that you likely care very little about but will change a lot for Livvy and I. This also means that the Hogwarts forums will soon be condensed how Livvy and I had done once before, but found many errors/flaws in due to system bugs. With the main perpetrator fixed, we can once more condense HNZ! :D[/li][/ul]

Want to read more? Check out the full announcement here.

Any questions/concerns - feel free to post here. :)

~Nick

I was looking at my profile and saw a BIG line that said Status... I was like, wth, did Nick add a code or something. xD

Nice updates though. :)

They sound like pretty useful updates to have :) Should we start using our statuses, or are you going to disable them straight away? :erm:

Jade Caja said:
Should we start using our statuses, or are you going to disable them straight away? :erm:
You can use them while they're up. :)
I plan to disable them whenever I have the opportunity. Which will likely be tomorrow.
So just don't get too attached. :r

They seem like fun things, but perhaps not right for HNZ :erm:

I might have some fun with mine till then xD

**Totally random and wierd but I had a dream last night about that post of Nicks ^^ it said exactly that. Freaky. o_O

I agree Nick that thing should be disabled. I don't really like it and will be glad to see it gone.

Yay for new updates! :woot:

Those Status thingos are awesome. :lol:

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back