OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
An update was made to the ZetaBoards forum software last night, which you can read about here.
As a result of this update HNZ has many new and exciting features which we'll be looking in to/playing with/what have you over the next few days.

With this update has come a few bugs that I have no control over. Some of you may not have been able to access the board during the day, noticed there weren't BBCode buttons at one time, emoticons weren't clickable at a time, along with other small errors.
Now the update has caused some of our board coding to become deprecated (it doesn't work any more) and one file was crashing some browsers. That file has been removed from the board until the error can be resolved.
As a result of those codes being gone you may notice some small changes to HNZ (not as many fonts in the font list, not as many colours in the colours list etc., ). I'm looking into fixing the problem, or having somebody help me fix the codes, but it isn't easy.
Until then, however, I need you to understand that the issues are being worked on and my being asked a billion questions will not have me fix them faster, or get help with fixing them faster. In fact it's slowing me down and stressing me out. A lot.
Please, just read this update and understand. Then if other people ask questions point them here. :)

Thank you,

~Nick

P.S: As to the shoutbox on the index page, we'll keep it up there so long as it isn't abused.
For IE7 users: Emoticons don't align in the shoutbox. Got it. Can't fix it. ZB bug they've known about since the shoutbox was first on their beta board.
Site scripts are 90% back.
Note: No new fonts will be added to the font dropdown. Before I used a code to add the dropdown, with the new ZB Update it is default to the software.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back