Zeke is lonely :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Newton

Okay, Zeke is very friendly, very jokey and, around girls, quite flirty for an eleven year old. Unforunately, he has no friends :( This is sad.

Please help him with that,you can give him enemies if you really want but he isn't easy to annoy.

I have an unsorted, her name is Angela Marion. If you'd like to discuss something i can PM you with her, or vise versa ^_^

Ok Shaylah will be his friend or his enemy. Which ever she feels like at the time.

Yeah sure. I'll send the link on msn when you get back.

Still open, really it is.

He still needs a bloke friend and maybe a girl or two to crush on him. Please

I've got an unsorted called Bea who is quite sporty and hyper and happy all the time :)

I've got another called Demelza, she's a model. Loyal, friendly, likes meeting new people & she hates her mom :D .

Do you want to rp with any of them? & they can be whatever you want them to be e.g crush, friends.

Lily could try to be an enemy or a friend.

She's a little mean at the moment but can be nice if she tries. She's not very trusting but appears to be. She loves fashion and Dancing and can be at times (when annoyed mostly) self centred.

Lauren: You can choose, whichever you think would work best.

Lily: Ok, i suppose it depends how she would react to him flirting with her.

Rose can be a crush

lets make another one it'll be better i'll make it if you want

all right

Ok i think Demelza is more easily persuaded to like you better ^_^ it's more of her personality Bea is like one of the boys so, are you going to start the new topic or shall i? you will have to make two new ones or something for bea and Demelza :)

since we finshed do u want me to start another one?

ok i'll pm you the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back