YUMMY MUMMY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen Castor

I just put that because I know Jess will see it and murder me.

But seriously folks - Ellen needs friends! She's 26, and a recently divorced mother to a 3 year old boy named Heketoro. She's currently a month pregnant, it's going to be a girl called Marama. She doesn't know who the dad is. (interested?) She used to work as a muggle journalist, and she was briefly a baker while pregnant with Heketoro, though she's been unemployed since. She needs friends mostly, she's not looking for love right now, though one night stands are always welcome xP (men only though please - unlike most of my characters, Ellen's straight XD)

Also, when she was 15, Ellen had a daughter she abandoned. She doesn't know who the father was, or where her child is now. Interested in being involved in that somehow? Definitely would be keen for a dad, and if there are any orphaned maori/part maori 1st year students/unsorteds looking for a long lost biological mum, you may have found her :D

Rowan i have the best ideaaaa (but I'll Pm you Also if she'd like she can be friends with the lovely miss Sarah. and Maybe even Atticus.... but Atticus is very flirty.

Are you my mummy? :) eehee! plottings! I shall PM you when I'm not at work

Jess: It is very patronising. Unless the mummy is actually physically made out of something yummy. (Like popcorn when it's properly buttered.) Then it's okay because if you devoured her she would taste like something yummy (Like popcorn when it's properly buttered.)

Cole: Eeeeeeeeee I have to log back in as Ellen to check may pee emmz now!

LOL I don't know why I said pee emmz!

Sarah and Ellen would definitely get along :) plus; playing with small children=awesome fun bonding time! And flirty Atticus would NOT bother her at all. She doesn't mind a one night stand, though she's probably gonna be avoiding them for awhile with the whole baby thing :lol:

Emma: :O I will await your PM in the morning because it's midnight and I'm waiting until I'm allowed to go to sleep! (Have to have a brain scan tomorrow to see if I have epilepsy, and I'm not allowed more than 5-6 hours of sleep absolutely maximum so I'm waiting patiently until one.... *watches clock*)

Oh, cos I'm sure depriving you of sleep is a good thing to do if there's any possibility of you having epilepsy!?! :o Hope it goes well

Sounds good :) Do you want me to start a thread, or do you want to do it?

pearl could be a friend if you dont mind her being a few years older :)

shes pregnant herself and has a son and a daughter :)

haha yes, pregnancy buddies ftw! ^_^

and sure, would you like me to start it? :)

Eep! Totally fell asleep instead of PMing you. Will try again

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back