You've eloped? Fine. Let's celebrate it anyways!

Lily Drage

Ravenclaw'24/Sumner's wife/Mom of 9 and preggers a
OOC First Name
Julie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily was still a bit in shock that they had been invited to Norway, to the Herregård of all places. Seeing as this was her second visit to the place, and first as a member of the family. One of the house elves, Penelope, had arrived early in July at the apartment in New Zealand delivering the invitation and as well staying to send the luggage on ahead of them. Turns out, Tristan wanted to give Sumner a proper stag party and Lily was in for a hen party at the same time. Friends were allowed to be invited along as well, which surprised Lily even more.

The day near the end of July had finally arrived and they were all to floo to Norway. The elf had taken the trunks ahead of them and returned to the massive home. Lily was dressed casually, knowing she would get a bit ashy during the transport. Stepping into the fireplace, she was quickly transported to the home of her now Grandfather. Dusting herself off, she waited for the others to arrive from the apartment.

Sumner spun within the fireplace then stepped out onto the thick antique rug, brushing the soot from his sweater and dark jeans. Nerves had a hold of him and he did the only thing he knew to do when he felt no control over something in his life; he brazened his way through it. "I'm going to go find my dad," he brushed a kiss to the corner of her mouth, then smacked her arse, leaving the room with a wicked chuckle. This was his first time to his grandfather's home. It was large and he knew he could get lost quickly if he weren't careful. His dad had told him how to get to the study, where they most likely would be. Finding it empty, he stood by the fire, warming his extremities and taking in his surroundings. The place was posh, the study obviously meant for men. He'd known his grandfather, Valcan, had recently retired from being Minister of Magic in Norway. He wondered what it was like, having that sort of power and influence over a wizarding community.

Sumner sat in the large chair behind the equally huge desk, rubbed his hands over the supple leather. Moments later, he had his feet propped against the desk, crossed at the ankles, the cigar he'd lifted from its open box clamped between his teeth, hands stacked behind his head. Hell yes, he could get used to something like this. Honestly he hadn't expected any of this. He thought he was lucky to still have his stones intact, after his admittedly rushed wedding with Lily. His dad hadn't seemed too happy in the owl he had sent but there was one thing he did love about his father; he was fecking awesome. He didn't rant, he didn't yell, he didn't threaten to disown him. Nah, his dad threw him a stag party. Sumner hadn't thought it would happen so soon, had thought he would be more resistant to another authority figure. Instead Sumner found not only a friend in Tristan, but a bond that was damned near unbreakable. Sumner loved his dad and he wouldn't be ashamed to admit it.

Making sure she had everything she needed one last time Kat looked at the name of the destination on the scrap piece of parchment in her hand. She had asked Lily probably over a million times how to properly pronounce the name of the place so that she wouldn't end up in some unknown location on accident. Sighing heavily Kat grabbed her bag and stepped into the fire place with a handful of floo powder. Clearly and loudly she stated the name of the place as she closed her eyes as she felt herself be pulled and then land somewhere.

Well, not really land...more like topple over. "I swear to Merlin I have to be the only person who can take one of the safest modes of transportation and still have an accident," Kat muttered under her breath as she stood up and dusted off her clothes. Just then she felt a sneeze coming on, but turned out just to be a false alarm. Looking around she felt like she'd just stepped into a palace. The room itself was freaking huge and she hated to see just how large the rest of it was.

Kat turned in a circle and saw Lily standing there. A huge grin consumed her face as she ran over and hugged her best friend. "This place is pretty impressive if I do say so myself," she said. Remembering something the Gryffindor bent over and dug in her bag pulling out a neatly wrapped gift. "This is for you. For your wedding gift. If you don't like it then you can totally return it for something else. I don't really know about how to pick out...well I'm not really sure what men...I'm going to shut up now and just let you open it," she said, her face turning beet red.

Lily smiled as Sumner smacked her arse and then headed out to find his family. Not quite sure where to go from the large room that served as a floo entrance, she called out for the house elf to asist. "Penelope!" she called out, the thought of trailing after her husband and finding a spot to 'hide' away for a bit crossing her mind.

"Yes, Mrs. Lily?" Persephone answered, apparating into the room.

"Um, where do I go from here? I would really like to settle into our room," she said kindly to the little elf. Just as she was about to be lead to the room, the fireplace lit again and out tumbled Kat. She couldn't help but laugh as her friend stood up from the carpet and then started stuttering on about the present she purchased for her. "You didn't have to bring anything!" she laughed as she tore into the paper. Lifting out the little red number, she couldn't help but blush just a bit. "I love it! And I can guarentee that Sumner will love it too." Lily quickly gave her friend another hug, then turned back to the elf. "Can you lead us both to our rooms please?"

"Yes, Mrs. Lily. Follow me," Persephone said with a slight bow. The elf turned and started down the hall.

Lily grabbed her friend's arm, and pulled her along with her down the hall. "So, how are things?" she asked as they walked.

Kat grinned. She pulled her bag over her shoulder as she and Lily followed the tiny house elf. When her friend asked how things were Kat practically beamed from ear to ear. Holding up her left wrist she dangled the bracelet and said, "So I got two more charms since my birthday and I ended up meeting with my 'secret admirer' and he gave me the actual bracelet that night too." Kat thought back to that night at the club and practically all but squeed at the memory of it.

"You did? And you are holding out on me? Who is it?" Lily was practically jumping up and down with excitment at the prospect of finding out who the mystery man was. They started up the stairs to the upper story. "Well, come on! Spill!!"

"Well you remember the conversation we had at the mall that one day? Who it was about," Kat asked Lily, knowing that her friend would remember. "It's him!" She went into the whole story starting with the letters and then the night at the club, not skipping out a single detail. "One more thing though...the thing is that you said in the invite to bring a date..." Kat trailed off looking at Lily.

Lily couldn't help but squeel as they reached the top of the stairs. "Its about damn time Chace gets his head out of his arse and you two get together!" She hugged her friend, then continued to follow the elf down the hallway. "I forgot how ginormous this place is! At least you won't have to worry about overhearing others at night." Giving her friend a goofy grin, she nudged her with her shoulder. "So does that mean that Chace will be showing up soon?"

Kat laughed and said, "It certainly did seem to take such a long time, but thinking about it now it feels like it all happened right when it was supposed to." Overhearing the others? Why would that be a...oh sweet Merlin she means... Her thought trailed off as her face turned bright red. She shook her head trying to sort our her thoughts before saying, "Um, yeah he will be. I really hope that's not going to be a problem with...well you know. It's just that we're not getting to see each other all that often anyways and well...he promised to be a good boy."

Making sure she had everything for the last time and getting Demitris to double check she looked at the address on the piece of paper again, looking from it to the fireplace infront of her like it was going to help her remember how to pronounce the name of the place, though she was pretty sure she had it right. She had dressed casually because she knew she was bound to get ashy. Demitris had gotten the pronounication alot easier than she had but she ahnded him the paper just incase. She picked up the green and blue wrapped shoebox holding her gift to the newlyweds. Which she would more than likely just shove at them, turn beet red and walk away, and got a handful of floo powder, saying the name of the address and being sent away to Noroway.

Kailey landed surprisingly gracefully in the fireplace itself but tripped over her own feet as she got out and found herself on the floor. Cursing under her breath she got up and dusted herself off, thankful noone was there to see her latest fall. Speaking of which why was noone there? From the size of the room she figured it was an enormous house and everything was probably just going on in a different area, but Kailey was kind of afraid she'd get lost if she tried to find it. "Hello?!" she called out, hoping to god this was the right place. She took a few steps forward, contemplating whether to stand there like an idiot or to try to find the rest of them and get lost, she barely knew her way around hers and Demitris's house, let alone this one. Walking to the doorway and looked out and aroun, realizing she would have no idea where to start she decided to stay put.

Unlike her twin sister, Trista wasn't worried about winding up in the wrong place. She had read over the place a few times and was pretty sure of how it was pronounced. What she was concerned about is the fact that it was time to go and she had no idea where the hell her gift had gone, Trista laughed at the thought of the gift, the chocolate had been her idea... a little jab at Sumner, the large box of assorted condoms however was all Fenton. "How the hell can I lose it in this place?!" she asked herself, looking around the large flat, that was right now, still mostly open space. She left the living room and went back into her bedroom where she saw a strangely shaped lump under some dirty clothes she had in the floor until she got a clothes hamper. She picked up a shirt and saw the silver wrapping paper. She picked up the box and ran back into the living room, throwing some powder into the fireplace and calling out the address name.

However when she got there her first thought was that she had indeed gotten the address wrong. "Hello?" she heard a very familiar voice call out. So either she had gotten it right or the twins were too alike for their own good. AAssumig it was the former she smirked, sneaking out of the fireplace as quietly as she could, dusting off her clothes in the process. Taking a few steps before grabbing Kaileys shoulders "Boo!" she exclaimed playfully, laughing as her sister jumped and turned around, whacking Trista in the arm several times. "Damn it Trista! You scared me half to death!" Kailey exclaimed, finding it hard to keep and laughter out of her voice now that she realized who it was, finally giving in to some chuckles and another half hearted punch in the arm. "So... you reckon we're in the right place?" Trista asked, looking around the room. "Wheres the Demitris guy anyways? We still need to... talk." she added, cracking her knuckles half playfully, she wanted to see what type of guy Kailey was going to spend the rest of her life with.

It had so far been a really long and exhausting vacation, once again her godmother had to pull some serious ropes to get her a special travel permit to attend her friends hen party, she had seriously no intention of missing it. The first week she had been laid up at St. Mungo's finally having one of the top healers in all of New Zealand and quite possibly the world work on her shoulder. Now much to her delight even if the process had been excruciating her shoulder was relatively mark free. Well there was no more hideous reddened black scarring that let everyone know she had been bitten, now it simply looked like other thin silver lines of scarring she carried else where.

She came through the fireplace with bag in one hand and a rectangular box in the other,
not having the slightest clue what to get Lily for a gift she had in the end asked her godmother to purchase a bottle of pink champagne so her friend could celebrate in style. The money of course all paid back from her stint at Honeydukes and training at Mungo's. Of course she hadn't done nearly as well as she would have liked on her OWLs not sure if she could even go ahead with many of her classes.

Dressed
jeans and ti-shirt she was delighted not to be back in New Zealand and the awful winter weather of snow, snow and more snow.
"Hi you two" she greeted Kailey and Trista beaming from ear to ear as she did so, "come on tell me it's not true, Fenton seriously won't be here will he?"

Lily laughed as Kat realized what she was alluding to. "Not to worry. You won't be in the same room anyways. Grandfather doesn't want those who are not married or engaged to be in the same room overnight." She winked at her friend, then watched as the elf opened a door. Looking inside, there were two beds in the room. "Looks like this is yours. I think I have you rooming with Andy, if that is okay with you." She knew her friend would be okay with things, since they were room mates at school. "I belive that Crispin will have room to have Chace room with him. I think they should be okay together."

She moved to give a hug to her friend, then spoke again. "We will be gathering to go down around 6pm for the party. I believe we will be gathering at the balcony that overlooks the stairwell over there." Lily pointed down the massive hall to the overlook on the staircase. "I need to be downstairs to greet people as they arrive and send them up with the elves. I will see you soon! Promise!" With a look over her shoulder, she took off again down the stairs, now confident to find her way on her own. She really only needed to be shown once.

Arriving down at the fireplace, she smiled as she heard voices again. "Kailey! Trista! Andy! So glad you made it!" Giving the girls each a hug, Lily summoned the elves to help her friends to their rooms. "The elves will show you which rooms you will be staying in. Andy you are with Kat and Paramores are together." She winked at her friends. "Grandfather's rules for his home and all that. The elves will show you which way to go. Festivities get underway around 6." Lily was beaming from excitement. She was so happy to get to hang out with her friends and just have some fun.

Kat breathed a heavy sigh of relief when she found out that it was going to be Andy she'd be rooming with. It wasn't that she didn't love Chace because Merlin knew she loved him more than anything, but she was nearly one hundred percent sure that she wasn't ready for 'that' just quite yet. "Sounds good to me. The two of us will have a blast rooming together and I'm pretty sure Chace and Crispin get along just fine." Kat smiled at Lily and nodded her head as her friend left the room.

The room was absolutely HUGE. It just wasn't possible to have a room this big, but here it was...the largest room Kat had ever slept in. She walked over to one of the queen sized beds and placed her bag on the end of it before kicking off her shoes and hoisting herself up on the bed, standing. A huge goofy grin broke out on Kat's face as she gave a slight little bounce before taking to full out jumping to the fullest height she could reach right there on the bed.

Zoe was excited to be leaving the country to go to Lily's post-wedding party. She got casually dressed , having her change of clothes in her bag. She put her long, thick red hair in a ponytail knowing that it would get dusty while travelling with the floo network. She took out the scrap piece of paper and practiced saying her destination a few times before heading to the fireplace. Within a few seconds of throwing down the flood powder, she was instantly transported to the mansion.

When she arrived, there were already a lot of people there, recognising almost everyone. Surprisingly, she got out of the fireplace without stumbling, and smiled. "Hey everyone!" She exclaimed with a kind wave, then turned and faced Lily. "Congratulations Lily! I can't believe you're married!" She rushed to the newlywed and hugged her in a big bear hug. She took out her packaged gift for Lily, and handed it over to her, and took a step back.

Demitris had the paper in his hand, and watched Kailey step into the emerald flames. He sighed before putting the paper in his pocket, and going to the kitchen to get the newlyweds a present he had to go to China for - which was not an issue with him. Grabbing it, he looked at the alcoholic drink wondering if it was any good. Demitris did not drink, nor did he really want to. But from what he heard, it could get someone wasted pretty fast. That would be something funny to witness. Going back into the fireplace, he grabbed a handful of floo powder, said the address and he threw the floo powder down, before emerald flames engulfed him and he was sent through another fireplace. Stepping out into a home that he has never been to, he used his wand to clean off the soot. Demitris followed the voices, and he still gripped the present in his hand. He approached who he assumed to be Lily Drage, and he gave a subtle smile to the other girl that arrived. Demitris said, "I uh, got this for the married couple. Truth be told, I didn't know what to bring." A lot of these people, he hadn't even met before, so Demitris was lost.

Kailey turned her head towards the sound of flames once again, wanting to see who the new arrival was and smiled when she saw her Fiance emerge from the spacious fireplace. It was only when he handed over his gift, the bottle of alcohol that Kailey couldn't read the label on if her life depended on it, did she remember the box in her hands, and the shrunken one in her pocket. She liked gag gifts but always had something else for the person too, as a sort of back up. "Here's my gift too, more of a gag than anything. But it may come in handy." she said, offering the box to Lily. "Either way, I don't want to know." she added lightly, chuckling. After a few moments she went ahead and got the other box out of the pocket of her jeans, which expanded to it's original size, it wasn't much bigger than three bracelet boxes stacked atop each other. Inside it were three small candles that smelled of Cinnamon. The box was wrapped in purple and topped with a silver bow. She waited until Lilys hands weren't full to give it to her. "I know I've already said it, but congrats again to you and Sumner." she chirped, happy for the pair and looking forward to the night ahead of them.

Andy hugged Lily who looked great even in casuals but groaned loudly at being told she was to share with Kat. Laughing of course as she did so.
"I'd almost share with your grandfather then, does he not know how messy Kat gets. It's bad enough in school but to share with her on holidays" she stuck her tongue out playfully before moving further into the room and away from the fireplace. More people were passing through and she wondered had Crispin shown up yet, though most likely he would be coming straight from work. She loved seeing him in his ministry gear making his way out to work, he looked absolutely handsome but then again, she thought he looked handsome in a brown sack cloth.

"I bet Kat is upstairs jumping on the beds isn't she?" another smile as she knew her best friend better than herself sometimes, of course she was now itching to get up there and do the same thing as well.

When Estrella and Jaken got married, they were chewed out. When Sumner and Lily did the same, they were thrown a party. The logic was missed on the older Ravenclaw alumnus. Glad that she no longer had to fret about falling on her belly or splinching a kid, Estrella apparated into the sitting room of the Herregård. She fought for balance and won, leaning into her husband for support. This method of travel was much less violent than Flooing, which she usually had to resort to when Olivia was along. Thankfully the toddler's uncle Carl and aunt Maggie had offered to take care of her for the weekend.

It had been three years since Estrella had been in her grandfather's home. It was insane seeing so many people in the room; in this particular household, it was rare for three people without occasion to be in one place.

"I wouldn't share with him if I were you, Andy, you'd be squished to death," she laughed. Estrella held a box under her arm, turning her attention to the life of the party. "I'd give you this present, Lily, but I'm afraid I might just beat you with the box if I got too close." The nineteen year old stuck her tongue out at her friend, obviously joking.

Lily was so overwhelmed at the moment with everyone arriving and hugging her that she didn't know who to turn to first. She set presents on a nearby endtable, and hugged her friends as they got there. She was so glad that Trista and Kailey made it, then the much discussed Demitris. As she hugged Kailey, she whispered in her ear "Just because you are assigned a room doesn't mean you can't sneak around. What Valcan doesn't know...."

As she pulled back, she smirked at the new Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain before turning to Andromeda. "Yeah, you don't wanna be in with Grandfather. I would be really scared to do that. Plus Sarah might have something to say about it." Giving Andromeda a hug, she whispered the same info to her as well about switching rooms, then pulled back. "She is upstairs. I would bet she is jumping on them now that I think of it. Better get up there and stop her before she breaks something."

Giving Andy a faux punch on the arm, so glad they had managed to work things out between them, she moved over to her sister and brother in law, literally jumping on Estrella. "Gimme gimme!" she giggled out as the pair of them fell to the carpeted floor. She laughed hard as she rolled off of her best friend grinning like a goofball. She noticed that house elves had arrived to show the new arrivals to their rooms as well. Lily was excited. So many of her and Sumner's friends were there to celebrate with them.

No one sat at Valcan's desk. Ever. The aged wizard played with the idea of cursing the boy out of the chair. His chair. Valcan was more territorial than a stray dog with a chunk of roadkill. Instead of going for the young man's throat, he regarded him with an air of indifference. Sumner- it couldn't be anyone else- looked very much like his eldest son. Whether he was going to remain a puny whelp the rest of his life or exhibit the best of his genes was questionable.

"Are you going to eat that cigar or smoke it?"

Zoe stood back for a moment as a few more people arrived, and Estrella by apparition. Almost surprised, she hadn't seen Estrella since she was pregnant and wasn't used to her friend not having a stomach anymore. "Estrella, it's been forever. How's Olivia?" She asked, kindly after she been greeted by Lily. This was going to be fun, but she couldn't help but feel awkward being one of the only single ladies there, though that wouldn't be for long, she thought to herself and smiled.

Laughing as both Estrella and Lily warned her about the grandfather, she gave Estrella a hug before passing the crated bottle to Lily telling her it was for later and letting Estrella know in no uncertain terms that she wanted to see plenty of baby pictures when she came back down. She had smiled about the bedroom situation but seriously didn't mind not sharing with Crispin, they were constantly together nowadays when he wasn't at work and when she wasn't. So a couple of nights not in the exact same bed wouldn't hurt them. They were still under the same roof.

She headed up the stairs and easily found her room, the noise of Kat jumping on the bed having a great time for herself was a dead give away. Opening the door carefully, she dumped her bag and ran and leapt on to the bed with her. Bouncing up and down out of time to her best friend.
"This is a funny way to be breaking in a bed" she grinned before tossing herself down to a sitting position and yanking off her shoes, "A little birdie says you have news for me. Dish girl and fast".
All smiles she couldn't wait to hear the latest gossip, whatever it was had Kat in really hight spirits though and that was most definitely a good thing.

Kat beamed when Andy came into their room and joined her in jumping up and down like a mad woman. When her best friend plopped down on her bum Kat did the same. "Might be funny, but it's still pretty awesomely fun," she said laughing as she tried to catch her breath. Giggling a bit she held her arm up to show her best friend the bracelet that Chace had given her which also sported the charms she gotten in each of the 'secret admirer' letters she gotten. "Found out who'd been sending me the letters and the charms," she started with a goofy grin, "Turns out that big lug of a Slytherin loves me too." Kat fell back onto the bed sighing with content. Chace loved her too...even though it had been several weeks since they'd been officially together Kat still couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him, but he did and the now seventh year Gryffindor prefect couldn't have been any happier.

Andy was delighted for her and knew damn well that Kat was speaking about Chace but if you couldn't wind up your best friend then what was the point of living? She grinned looking at the bracelet it was beautiful.
"Well I don't know if I like my big lug of a Slytherin being into some one" feigning hurt surprise as if Kat's revelation of the Slytherin loving her too simply meant, Crispin loved Kat too she held up her own bracelet. The one that had belonged to his mother.
"Must be his thing to give girls bracelets" she chuckled and before Kat could admonish her, she held up her hands in defense, "It's Chace I know, I know. Kat I'm really chuffed for you guys, it's about time you got together. Oh now we can compare notes on his kissing technique."
She squealed before jumping over to the other bed before Kat really did decide to wallop her one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back