OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Silas enjoyed his long walk from the towers all the way to the dungeons. He didn't mind the darkness and musty smell that stung his nostrils, but he was sure Blanche would have something to say about it next year. The girl he was looking for had an interesting surname. "Is Jenna Irons around?" he asked a girl passing by. @Jenna Irons

Jenna loooooooooooved Valentines. All she had to do was sit back and wait for the adoration to rush in, note after note from her many admirers. She had sent roses to the girls she wanted to keep close of course, but today was about her. So when she heard her name in the dungeon hallway she was quick to turn, hurrying over to the boy who had said it. "I'm Jenna, obviously." She said firmly, brushing her hair back over her shoulder. She wished more people were around to see her getting her first rose, but this would have to do. "Is that for me?"

Silas wasn't sure why the girl assumed he would know who she was. She looked quite a bit older than him. Raising the red rose, he handed it to the Slytherin with a smile. "Happy Valentine's Day." The girl must have had an admirer since she'd received the red rose. While he hadn't read the note out of respect, he hoped it made her happy.

Roses are red
Slytherins are green
Making fun of people's clothes
Is just plain mean

Jenna smiled indulgently as she accepted the rose and opened the attached card, and she kept her smile frozen in place as she read, determinedly not letting a hint of it show on her face. "Oh my god, awwww!" She said loudly, quickly pressing the face of the note to her chest so nobody could see it over her shoulder. "A secret admirer! I mean, I'm not surprised, but it's so sweet..." She grinned, swaying slightly and giving the rose an exaggerated sniff. "So sweet!"

Seraphina had been lurking in the dungeons after an insider tip of who was delivering her a rose she'd heard about to Jenna. It wasn't like she actually had class or responsibilities to attend to. Hiding behind a suit of armor, the Gryffindor watched the exchange and snickered to herself before sulking back into the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back