Your days are Numbered..

"If you were willing to jog, then you can handle a simple apparation." Kalif rolled his eyes as she went on until he eventually tuned her out. Kalif shook his head and he murmured, "What a day this has been." Then he apparated to the Zhefarovich Mansion. The sooner he got rid of Nicolette for the night, the better off he would be.

Axel was slightly relieved when Alexander finally got up and left. He laughed to himself when Kalif carried Nicolette off. He has an odd way of showing things. I think he really hates her or he is just protective over his comrades. I cannot even tell. Axel smoothed his hair back, and his stormy eyes landed on the female that was still slightly injured (OOC: assuming Avory does still have an injury.) Axel approached her and he smirked deviously, "I am afraid we have yet to meet. Axel Zhefarovich." His eyes gazed about, seeing that most of his family, or rather all of them have gone their own ways. It was only him left in the alley, besides the few others. At least the mudblood was gone. And his fate was sealed apparently. Axel put his wands away, feeling no need to have them out anymore.

Alphonse shook his head when Alexander apparated off after getting his wrist broken without any hesitation from Nicolette. Her dark side had come out for a moment, but she seemed to be able to actually hold it back better than she had in the past years. That must've meant that she was either truly happy, or she had gotten stronger than she used to be, Alphonse had a difficult time telling with her. He gave an odd stare at Kalif and her when she was being carried off to the mansion, as he much as he thought it would be better for her to just go home, he knew she would be able to take care of herself. 'She better not let anything happen to that baby..' Alphonse already felt protective of the kid, Niccy was like an obnoxious sister to him, but whether or not the father would decide to step up and help was against him.

Avory, I trust you can tend to yourself from here. I need to head off..." Leaving the Snow Manor unattended for large amounts of time wasn't very smart at times. Since all the direct family members lived in the same home, it often got very hectic and chaotic. He didn't want to come and have a mess everywhere again. With a small nod at Axel as if giving the man a silent goodbye, he gave Avory one last look before he apparated off.

Avory rolled her eyes as the man gave one last comment and apparated away, finally she thought to herself, never had one man got on her nerves so much. She gave a light scoff at her friends comment, she was about to apparate off herself but got caught up in the amusing converse between Nicolette and Kalif, rolling her eyes at the two of them, their like an old married couple she thought to herself as they finally left. Observing the scene one last time before she left she saw the mysterious man who had healed her make his way over to her.

When he introduced himself Avory smiled at him, she was right - he was an other Zhefarovich. "No I don't believe we have." she said pleasantly. As she was about to introduce herself she heard Alphonse interrupt. Giving a small nod to his question she said, "Yes. Goodbye Alphonse." her tone staying cool and calm as ever, even though she wished he would just leave. With the sound of him apparating she turned back to the man, "Ah yes, where were we? Axel was it? Avory...Avory McKenna." she said with a small smile as she extended her hand.

Axel gently shook her hand, not meaning anything by it. She was gorgeous, and even her name was. He glanced over her body, before stopping at her ankle. He inquired, "Can you even feel that injury?" If she didn't, Axel was in love. Not really, but he admired a girl that was extremely strong. In fact, if he knew any better, Axel would say that he could eventually even like this woman named Avory. Axel put his hands into the pockets of his jacket, as his stormy eyes met with hers. He was about the standard Zhefarovich male: stormy eyes, subtle smirk, and a sly attitude. And he was deviously handsome as well, and Axel paid no mind to his looks.

When Axel asked her about her ankle she absent-mindedly looked down at her foot, having completely forgotten about it. "Oh that, I've had worse and lived to tell the tale." she replied, easing some weight on to her foot until she felt comfortable enough on it, it wasn't as bad as she had expected. Pushing a strand of her long-ish blonde hair behind her ear she looked up at the man, her hazel eyes meeting his stormy ones. What is about the Zhefarovich males? she thought to herself as she observed the man as subtlety as possible.

Axel chuckled, "I admire that, to say it rather blunt." Axel was glad that he stuck around. In fact, he could be considered as flirting by the way he was acting toward Avory. It was not like he could help it, though. It came natural to him. It was rather surprising to Axel, for he usually had much self control with the way he acted around females. There was just something about Avory... Axel decided to dismiss it. He grinned subtly, "If you want, I can help heal that. But I cannot do that while you are standing up..." Axel stepped to the side of Avory, offering his own body so she could lean on him to walk. He was a charmer, but something inside Axel told him that he cared somewhat. It has to be her looks. That's all...

Avory smiled, somewhat smugly, at Axel's comment, "Better to be blunt than beat around the bush." she said. Avory always believed in these words, people who kept putting things off for some reason or another irritated her greatly, she was surprised at how well she kept her cool throughout tonight's ordeal. At his words Avory smiled, "Such a gentleman." she said as she leaned on him for support. She couldn't help but enjoy the new closeness to the man, maybe a bit too much, but at the same time wanting to be closer - she had never felt this way towards a man before. "So where is the best place for me to lay down?" she asked with a sly smirk.

He nodded, as it was in his blood to be blunt and it was something that he shared with the majority of his family. And for that, he enjoyed someone that believed in the same thing. Putting his arm around her waist, and he smirked, "Oh, a Zhefarovich is rarely a gentleman." Axel gave her a smile this time, indicating he was only joking, or was he? He thought for a moment. Where would be the best place for him to heal her? Axel found himself hard to think of anything, and instead, he found himself rather enjoying the closeness. It felt...good, he supposed. Axel managed to get a train of uninterrupted thought going before he answered, "I know a good inn, unless you want me to take you to your house or mine. Whichever you prefer."

To be perfectly honest she didn't mind where Axel would heal here, the prospect of spending more one on one time with him was enough for her. Heck she didn't even mind if he didn't heal her, she barely even felt the pain any more. But if he was going to heal her she would much prefer to do in the privacy of her own home. She didn't doubt that Axel's place wasn't private enough, or the inn he had mentioned, but she didn't want to risk anything. "Hold on tight." Avory said with a wink. And with a loud pop they left the dark alley way and made a soft landing on Avory's bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back