Your days are Numbered..

Nicolette Styx

OOC First Name
Jessye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Nicolette clutched a folder in her left tightly as she made her way down Bleak Street with Avory and Alphonse. They had all been assigned to get some sort of information today, it wasn't a hard task so they were done in less than an hour. Which Niccy found extremely handy because she was already starting to feel sick and tired beyond all measure. 'This kid is gonna be the end of me..I swear.' Alphonse and Avory both knew that she pregnant so they had been keeping an eye on her, which was a tad bit on the annoying side since it wasn't like she was dying or anything.

"Don't worry I'm fine." She said aloud before she continued walking. Lately she had been anything but bubbly or cheerful. Nicolette was quiet, moody, and often a straight up snot to anyone who had come across her lately. It wasn't all her fault though, this baby sucked all the energy out of her, and made her sick every ten minute's. Plus she also had a job to keep up, people to fool, and expect to avoid Alexander like crazy. Turning to a dark part of the ally she stopped for a moment to check and make sure Avory and Alphonse were still with her. "Hurry up, I wanna get home sometime today." She said to them in an annoyed tone, really trying to avoid throwing up or passing out at the current moment.

Alphonse rolled his eyes as he followed Nicolette to wherever she seemed to be leading the group off to. All she had done today was act like a moody b*tch and it really pissed him off, just because she was pregnant she thought she could throw a fit and think that the whole world would just bow down to her, too bad it wasn't. Maybe then she'd shut up. 'Damn Hormones...' He thought to himself as he kept a watchful gaze on her. She may have been annoying, but he still found himself feeling like he needed to watch over her and make sure she was doing okay. Especially when she really shouldn't be out and about in her condition. "Maybe when you relax we'll walk faster..." Alphonse suggested in a calm tone, not really wanting to make her more upset that she already seemed to be at the moment. All he really wanted to do was deliver the information and go home, he had things to do.

Avory was surprised that she had been asked to accompany Alphonse and Nicolette on an assignment today but took the task with no hesitance. As she made her way down Bleak Street behind Nicolette and Alphonse she couldn't help but feel somewhat privileged to be in their presence. She had grown up with the two, despite them being much older than she, and had always looked up to them. To be in the same ranks as them now was something Avory was very proud about. Hearing Nicolette's comments Avory said nothing, sure she was acting like a moody sod but Avory knew her situation so was lenient on her judgement of her fellow Death Eater. This was very out of character for Avory but she actually liked Nicolette and was not willing to get on her bad side, especially in the hormonal state she was currently in. Avory rolled her eyes as Alphonse retorted to Nicolette, somethings never change between these two she thought thinking back to their childhood. Avory quickened her pace slightly so she could remain in the middle to the two, she was determined to mke sure Nicolette stayed as safe as possible.

Alexander once again found himself in one of those situations where he questioned his sanity. Today he had gotten an owl from Nicolette telling him that she was pregnant. Of all the things in the world that he wanted to suddenly be faced with, that has certainly got to be the last. He didn't want a baby, especially not with a Death Eater who seriously had a past that was not meant to be out an about. the only option he had now was to tell her to either get rid of it or get out of his life completely. 'I don't need it...' A few of his close friends came along with him this time in case some of her friends decided to show up and ruin the conversation.

His eyes never failed him, and when he spotted Nicolette up ahead with what seemed to be two other people he turned to his friends and motioned for them to follow him. "Nicolette!" Alexander called to her as she jogged his way after the three, they walked down a dark ally so he followed them there. When he was in their presence he stopped walking and took a deep breath when he saw her and the other two. He knew that if he didn't say something now she would keep walking and ignore him, so he might as well cut to the chase now. "Nicolette, I hear word that your pregnant....is this true?" He needed to make sure it wasn'y just a trick before he told her of his decision, this was going to be hard on someone like her.

Nicolette sighed deeply and turned around to face Alexander, her gold eyes were dark as possible and seem to almost glow in the darkness of the ally. So he had gotten her letter, too bad he was such an idiot that he had to bring it out in the open now. "Yes." there wasn't anything else she could say to him expect those words, she wasn't going to lie and she wasn't going to beg him for forgiveness either. Maybe if he had caught her while she was in a better mood she would've been less likely to want to chop his head off. "What about it?" Whether or not he'd step in and be a dad was up to him, but in the end it was Nicolette's decision that would decide everything. She stole a quick glance at Avory and Alphonse as if to tell them to be on their toes and alert in case this guy decided to be sketchy.

Alphonse turned and immediately rolled his eyes at the presence of what appeared to be Nicolette's muggle boyfriend and his cheap looking buddies. Of all the people for her to associate with, she chose this excuse of a man. "She doesn't have to answer anything to you filth." Alphonse snorted and tucked his hands into his expensive suit pockets, this was delaying them all precious time that they could be spending at home. And this annoyed Alphonse more than he was sure anyone here could know.

Alexander stiffened and his eyes widened to the size of golf balls. So the letter was true, Nicolette really was pregnant and seemed to be very sure she was as well. How could this be happening though, better yet..how could she think that he would let this happen? Turning his hands into fists he squeezed them so tightly that it began to hurt him, and his dark eyes seemed to become filled with more anger that he ever felt before. For the first time in his life he actually wanted to spill blood, whether it was Niccy's or the baby's he couldn't really tell yet. "Nicolette, I ask that you get rid of the baby.." He stated calmly, as if he was asking how the weather was.

"I don't want it nor need it at this time." It was true, this was his life that she was about to put this on and he wasn't about to let her do this to him like this. He'd fight her himself if she decided to give him an trouble.

Avory's hazel eyes shot up at the sound of people approaching from behind the three Death Eaters. Normally this wouldn't worry her but the fact they stopped and an unfamiliar voice (to her anyway) addressed them. Turning her body slightly to see a man a group of men with him, she narrowed her eyes at him as he talked. This must be Alex she thought to herself, the flith that Nicolette had come to know and date. It surprised Avory that her friend had been such a bad judge of character, so much so as to date and bear his child.

Avory remained quiet as words were exchanged, it was bad enough Niccy's Death Eater status was known to the flith, but to have her own would be too much of a risk. Avory's blood was boiling, just being in his presence but his next words were just enough to make her burst. "And I ask that you go crawl into a corner and die you useless excuse for a human. We don't want you nor need you at this time." she said with poison dripping from her mouth, repeating Alex's words, stepping forward to face, her wand extended.

Nicolette's heart nearly broke right then and there. How could someone actually be cruel enough to wish for someone to kill their child? If Nicolette was less exhausted and aggravated she probably would've gasped in shock, but instead she merely raised an eyebrow and snorted. "I'm not going to get rid of it, now leave me alone." She stated coldly before she turned around and started to walk back the way she came, Alexander was more cruel than she had ever given him credit for, and for that she couldn't even bare to look at him. She could honestly say she felt like her body was about to give out due to exhaustion, she really needed to get home. "Come on you two, he's not worth the trouble." She mentally thank the two of them for standing up for her, but she didn't need them getting all riled up.

Alexander growled slightly at Nicolette's dismissive attitude towards him. How dare she treat him as if he wasn't worth anything to her? She had obviously cared about him once so he felt she needed to stop acting like she didn't care at all. "Don't you dare turn your back on me Nicolette...you will do as I say!" He commanded as he took afew threatening steps forward, he hoped she was smart enough to actualy stop and listen to him once. Things were different now, before he hadn't been wiling to actually harm anyone to get her to listen, but if he had to knock some sense into her phsycially so be it. The other two next to her seemed to be protecting her as much as they possibly could, that must mean that she's weaker than usual.

"Either you do it or I'll take care of the issue myself." Alexander pulled out his wand quickly and held it as his side, as if he was threatening the three of them. Her turned his head and motioned for his two friends to pull their wands out as well. He was pretty sure these friends of Niccy's couldn't take a punch either. "Now al three of you better just stay there or I'll deal with you all right now." He warned as he glanced behind him once more.

"Avory, don't let him near Nicolette!" Alphonse hissed as he pulled his wand out and stepped forward. He was about tired of this mudblood going around and acting like he owned the place. Plus Nicolette was obvious not in the best mood to dealing with his crap, all the stress could not only make her uncomfortable, but cause some issues with the baby as well. His stood inches away from Alexander with his wand at ready, he wouldn't attack unless needed. Alphonse wasn't really in the mood to get in trouble because some filth has commitment issues, especially when it seemed like Nicolette didn't really give a care what he thought. It must mean that either she was feeling worse than she let on, or she hated this guy more than anyone realized.

Nicolette's eyes lightened slightly when she began to feel frightened by the fact that Alexander not only threatened to hurt her friends and her baby, but her as well. Was this truly the man he was, someone who had become so filled with revenge that he was low enough to do this? Her arms went to her side as she slowly reached into her sweatshirt pocket and gripped her wand. Her body was shaking slightly in not only fear but exhaustion, if it came to it...would she really be able to fight him like this? Her golden eyes shifted to Avory as she worriedly glanced at Alphonse for a moment. She wasn't going to let these two fight her battles for her and get hurt. Stepping next to Avory she tiredly pulled her wand out and let her hand hang by her side. L-leave them alone Alexander, but you aren't my husband nor are you my father. So I refuse to listen to you.." She tried to sounded as angry as she possibly could in the state she was in, this was probably going to be one of the dumbest decisions she's ever made in her life.

Avory's grasp tightened on her wand, this piece of scum was out of bounds and like every bad boy or girl knows, going out of bounds should be punished. How she hoped she could aid in his punishment, she was take great pleasure in hurting this pitiful excuse for a man - heck his wand should be taken of his from being a mudblood it was a shame that witches and wizards had to be associated with people like them. "I don't obey scum like you, you flithy mudblood." she spat at the man.

Avory gave a sharp nod of her head as Alphonse asked her to protect Nicolette, Avory wasn't going to let her friend get hurts - especially not by scum like him. Feeling Niccy come stand beside her, Avory took a small step forward and positioned herself to be in front of Nicolette, she was proud of her friend, the fact that she still stood up for herself in her situation was admirable, but she was being foolish.

Alexander really wished these fools would have quit while they were ahead. Now he as actually going to have to harm them, and chances were that things were going to get messy quite quite quickly. Quickly motioning for his friends to move, he snapped his want up and relfecting a spell at Alphonse that managed to be enough not to only the knock the man back, but cause him to collide loudly with the wall behind him. 'One down...two more to go.' Alexander turned a wicked smirk onto Avory and Nicolette, without any hesitation he stode towards the two ladies. When he was close enough within range he pointed his wand and also aimed the same spell at Avory, if it hit her she would also collide into the same wall at Alphonse. And that would most likely cause that old wall to fall right down on top of the two of them, or that sounded painful.

"Looks like it's just you and me Beautiful." Alexander hissed as his hand when to her neck and he pulled her foward. His grip was tight enough to suffocate her, but that wasn't his intention to do so. Looking at her face all his saw that the glowing fact that she was now pregnat and he grew angry. "I've had enough of this!" He snarled at he he easily swing her to the side where she would also collide with a wall that was opposite to that of her friends. When she hit he tried to ignore the sickening crack that was heard and turned to her with his wand raised. "I'm so sorry about this sweetheart...but you should've listened to me."

Nicolette hissed in pain when she was slammed up against the hard wall with more force than she had probably been hit with in years. The moment her back had hit the wall there was a sick cracking noise coming from her back, but it had gone completely notice when she felt a sharper pain in her side. Turning her head slightly she could see anything wrong, and brought her fingers down to tenderly feel the spot that stung. Pulling her fingers back her eyes widened and face visibly paled when she saw dark red blood dripping from them. 'What the..' Lifting her sweat shirt it was then that she notice a particularly nasty gash going up and down her side, and it was bleeding enough to make Nicolette nervous. Her worried gaze turned to Alphonse and Avory before she noticed Alexander once again standing over her.

"I hate you.." It was only she could muster before she began to taste a slight metallic taste in her mouth. Where else had he injured her at? Feeling around for her wand she was frantic to get away quickly as possible, Putting her hands on the ground beside her she attempt to push herself up so she could stand, but the moment she tried her side began to throb and she forced herself to sit back down before bled to death from simply trying to stand up. "If your going to kill me then just hurry up and do so.." Nicolette averted her gaze and could now see her own blood on the ground, it made her stomach churn. Her tired gaze stared up at Alexander as she waited for him to do what he was going to do, her face was pale and she honestly looked like she had seen a ghost. But when your this close to being killed, who really looks normal?

"Sectumsempra!" a curse flew out from the darkness, and the one that held the wand that the spell came from. Kalif was aiming for Alexander's leg, and Kalif was showing his true side. The aura of darkness and evil radiated heavily off of him, and his eyes were enraged. Kalif thought that these three were lucky that he even showed up. But this time, Kalif brought back up. And they would come in when Kalif motioned for it. Kalif hissed into the air dangerously, "Even attempt to kill Nicolette, and you will die, here and now. You are outnumbered, by me alone. Surrender and leave, or else you will suffer the consequences."

Alphonse grimaced as he pulled himself out of the fallen debris from the wall that had been knocked down on top of him and Avory. He stood himself up and wiped a bit of blood from a cut in his forehead and sighed quietly, that filthy mudblood had caught him by surprise, and it seems he managed to cause far more damage than he was thought possible of. As Alphonse glanced around he noticed Kalif and a very roughed up looking Nicolette. "Damn it all.." He shook his head and was almost tempted to walk over and see if she was alright, but he figured he should stay put and see what happens. Even if he thought Niccy was highly annoying at times, she was like a sister to him and he didn't want anything to happen to her or her baby. 'Where's Avory?' He looked around for any sign of his other comrade.

Avory watched, horror-sticken, as the flithy mudblood aimed his wand at Alphonse and shot him with a spell, causing him to fly back against a wall. Following Alphonse with her narrowed eyes she didn't see Alexander point his wand and her and before she could react the spell had hit her and she felt herslef flying back before colliding with the same wall as Alphonse. She felt the wall fall on top of her and everything went black.

Fighting with herself she finally opened her eyelids at the sound of a new voice. Her hopes raised as she heard the person was defending Nicolette. Fighting her way through the debris she finally broke through, turning her head she saw Alphonse and was relieved he was fine, despite the odd cut. With the taste of warm blood in her mouth Avory raised her hand, which was badly cut, and wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth, as it kept dipping, rage consumed the Death Eater.

Standing up she give herself a once over to ensure no other fatal injures occured, a shoot pain in her ankle made her groan, she must have damaged her ankle or something, well whatever it was it could wait, all that mattered now was helping Nicolette and getting rid of the scum. Avory watched, with a content smirk on her face as Kalif worked his magic - so to speak.

Despite the fact that Nicolette was having the hardest time due to the amount of blood that kept rising in her throat, she was glad to see that both Avory and Alphonse had both gotten out fairly better looking than she was. Spitting up some of the blood on the ground as an attempt to help her breath easier she stared at Kalif with confusion, why was he here? This wasn't his battle at all, she didn't want anyone but herself to deal with Alexander. Pushing in the ground one more she slowly began to push herself up, as she did so she tried to ignore the amount of blood that was dripping down her side, and the dizzy suffocating she was feeling. She just wanted to get up..and do away with Alex.

Alexander stumbled lightly when Kalif once again popped out of nowhere and hit him with the same spell that had bloodied him up before. He gasped in pain and looked down and hissed, he didn't know who was bleeding more at the moment, him or Nicolette. Just as she began to stand up he pointed his wand at her again, he wasn't going to let her pull any moves. "Don't you dare move, or I'll do more to you than just watch you suffocate on you own blood." He glared darkly at Nicolette before he pushed himself back up and glared at Kalif, this was beyond enough for him. "And why can't you just stay out of my way for once?!" He snarled.

Kalif glanced over at Nicolette and he ordered her, in a harsh and demanding voice, "You better get up and you breathe. Don't you die by the hands of a mudblood. That is not even worth mentioning in this world." Kalif kept his wand aimed at Alexander. He warned, "Cause your way often has to do with my family. Nicolette is the friend of my brother's fiance. She dies, and that affects her, which affects my brother's fiance, which affects Prodan, and then he comes to bother me." Kalif motioned with his other hand, motioning for the others to come. "Next time you try anything against the woman, I will not miss and only hit your leg. I will hit your throat, and make you suffocate on your own blood. And I rarely miss." Kalif was sick of this man, and soon, if only it was sooner, this man was going to die.

With a smirk that could send chills others’ spines as Hades stepped out of the shadows. His dark stormy eyes hungry for action. His trenchcoat concealed his body as he stared ahead, his wand raised and ready for action. Hades raised his head and he cooed into the night, “Now now boys, I suggest you don’t mess with family friends now.” Hades stared at the two other guys, than at the man that his father had attacked. After all, the rules were simple for the men that joined. Surrender or die. Simple as that. And Hades had yet to have his first kill, and the thirst was driving him almost insane. Lunacy reflected in his eyes as he stared at the men. Oh how fate has been kind to him tonight.

Not too long after Hades stepped out, Axel did also. His hair smoothed back with a handsomely cold look upon his features. He smelled the sweet scent of blood and he exhaled. “How nice of a night…” he murmured. Axel pulled out both of his wands, and had them aimed high, but he also assumed that the others would handle these mudbloods. Instead, he crossed over to the female that was injured – not Nicolette. With a few flicks of his wands, he cast healing spells so she could fight. He stood up and he prepared to fight as well, both aimed and itching.

Axel stared over at the company, and he used a charm to clear Nicolette's throat using his wand that was lighter and more keen to work with healing spells or anything of the sort. Axel looked devastating (not in the handsome way either) in his leath jacket and fierce look in his eyes. He too was hungry for action.

Raisa stepped out, with her twin sister in a black gown that revealed only her collar bones. Raisa held both of her wands in her hands and she murmured, “Now now boys, have some mercy for a fellow pure-blood. Or else.” Raisa’s cold features did not show a hint of expression, just utter coldness. Her blonde hair was beautifully cascaded over her shoulders, with a touch of waves. She was indeed a deadly sight to behold, knowing full well that her sister was the same. Raisa was more or less calm and collected much like Asparuh, whereas Rayna was more likely to torture and have fun with it. Raisa eyed the company, and she was not pleased with the fact that Nicolette was being injured like so. No one dared hurt a comrade.

Asparuh appeared from out of the shadows last. If the four before him were dangerous together, none of them could compare against Asparuh’s presence. He was utmost annoyed with the event, and he had his wand out but he did not have it aimed. He narrowed his eyes, but said nothing. Why Kalif summoned him here for back up, he did not know. But without him, then Rayna and Raisa would not be here. Alas, it was better to have him and those two here than without. Asparuh continued to remain silent, but his presence alone seemed to make the atmosphere twist and become more tense, usually because he usually came only when there was blood to be spilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back