OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Li stuffed her hands in her pockets and walked down a deserted pathway. She'd been planning on going back to her appartment, which was just a little way from where she was walking, and just a few minutes away from her school. She didn't bother looking at the muggles, they always gave her strange looks anyway.
Li sighed, she was still no where nearer finding out who the girl was that had knocked on Bianca's door, supposedly looking for her.

Aaliyah crossed the road, and noticed someone from her year coming out of a house that looked as though it should have belonged to the traditional muggle. "Bryony?" she'd never spoken, but she'd seen her enough in classes to know her name. Maybe Bryony was muggle-born. She'd never asked. It was just a shock to see another witch so far away from now what she would call "home".

Bryony turned when she heard her name. She recognized the girl as being Aalyah. She had seen her vaugely around the school. 'Uh, hi?' She said, locking the front door. She was on her way into town, but now she had been stopped. 'You're in my year, right?' She asked, hoping she was right. She didn't want to seem as though she didn't notice anybody around her.

'Easier to get to school.' Bryony smiled, opening the gate. 'Where abouts do you live?' She asked, hoping she wasn't prying.

Li opened Bryony's gate and walked straight up to her windows. Peering in she decided to make her judgment on the girl. "Somewhere close" she said vaguely. "Anyone in?" she asked, walking up to the front door.

'Right.' She said, unsure now. She wondered whether to leg it, but this girl was a creep and would probably break in if she left. 'What's so interesting about me house?'

There was something suspicious about what Li had said, but she headed towards her door anyway. 'Sorry to hear that.' She said quietly, and unlocked the door. She pushed it open. 'Excuse the mess.' She said, although it wasn't that bad, and stepped inside.

Li smiled sweetly and stepped past the girl and straight into her front room. It's what anyone would have expected. Before Bryony had a chance to say anything or join her, Li was out that room and had gone round the others to investigate. "Who lives here?" she asked.

'It doesn't matter to you, does it?' She said, rather than asked. 'None of your buisness. Just me, my mum and my dad. A normal family.' She was getting a little frustrated with the uncomfortable questions.

Li wandered up some stairs and came to a hallway of doors. Quickly shoving one open before the girl could join her, she slipped into her pocket something she found, and turned leaving the room almost as quickly. "Where's your room?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back