Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
A lazy snowy day halted everyone's busy day specially Teagan who decided to work on her holiday muggle school works. She was an A plus student and had entered Universities early, so that she can focus now on her NEWTs. Both schooling was important to her and yet, whenever she opens up her laptop and email, she was nervous. This time she almost didn't care about opening her emails as she was going to sign some papers anyhow. First one her list was a university email. It got her to the point she froze on her chair.

The blonde Ravenclaw clicked the email and it opened up, she skipped on all the words except for some. "No way." She can't believe what she was seeing and for that she became excited. She needed her dad to know first. With her barefoot, she ran out of her study room and down the grand staircase. Teagan's hardwork finally paid off. The living room was empty, she tried his study and his bedroom. Her dad was nowhere to be found. She ran back to the living room and almost knocking down the familiar guy she's been dating for a couple of month's now. "Damien!" She happily greeted him.

Damien had been having a lazy day writing a new entry for his blog. He was visiting his beautiful girlfriend for the holiday, Tyra was bound to gift him with something fabulous. He was in a good mood. That is, until his phone rang. He answered it, chipper as ever, but as the conversation went on his brow furrowed and his expression darkened. After several "uh-huh"s and "mhmm"s he hung up the phone and left the hotel.

It didn't take him long to get to her house, and it didn't take long to find her either- she nearly ran him over as he came inside. His hands shot out, grabbing her arms and steadying her. "Easy there, love," he told her with a small smile. "Where's the fire?"

She was happy that she didn't mind the jokes he gave out. Teagan giggled and gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips. Still claps around him, "There's no fire but I got it!" Teagan can't wait to tell him or anybody, it was too great of an accomplishment for her. She didn't wait for too long, "I got in at Queen Mary University. I'm going to be studying law. Isn't that great?" Her always serious demeanor became a happy-go-lucky. Teagan felt the need to kiss him and she did so, a sweet and long kiss. He was the second person she wanted to tell about the news, he was that important somehow.

Damien kissed Teagan back, softly. He smiled as she began to speak, but as he opened his mouth to congratulate her she kissed him again. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him, tangling his other hand in her soft hair. The kiss was over sooner than he would have liked, but when she pulled away he was forced back down to earth. "That's amazing, darling." He told her with an encouraging grin. "Thank you for telling me. I actually have some news for you, though mine isn't nearly as fun." He let go and took a step back, though he held her hand in his.

"I need to go over to the Inn for a few days," He told Teagan, a hint of worry in his tone. "I just got a call from my brother. You remember little Kira? Her grades are slipping and they want me to go talk to her. She spends so much time with her nose buried in her schoolbooks, it's a bit of a shock." He gave her an apologetic grin. "If you want, why don't you come with me tomorrow? We can find something to do to celebrate your victory." He winked playfully at her, thinking of different things they could do in Arrowtown... or in their room. He would have to ask Jason the best places to take a girl on a date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back