You got a friend in.. Someone

Alex Sheffield

OOC First Name
Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
With so many people Alex couldn't tell if Asaiah was anywhere nearby. Without struggling too much in looking, Alex stood in the center of the hall and shouted at the top of his lungs,

"Aisaiah Murphy!", bursting into laughter as a lot of eyes are about to get directed his way.

Asaiah was enjoying his free time and sat down at the Slytherin table, reading his History of Magic textbook when he heard his name being called out. The third year looked up and saw a boy standing in the center of the hall. ''It's Asaiah,'' the Slytherin corrected but smiled when he approached the boy. ''Is there something wrong with the roses?'' he asked the Gryffindor because he knew that the boy in front of him was supposed to deliver them as well.

Alex smiled as his plan worked, looking up to the older Slytherin.

"Oh right, sorry lad! Actually-.." h
e pulls out the yellow rose from behind his back "-... Ding ding ding, you're the lucky winner"
His smile widens as he offers the boy the rose and the note.

Asaiah's smile widened when the younger Gryffindor pulled out a yellow rose from behind his back, hoping that the rose was from one of his closest friends. He took the rose from the boy. ''Thanks!'' Asaiah said, the smile still on his face.

"You're welcome chap,happy Valentines!" he smiled as well as he delivered the rose and the note. Happy with another job done, Alex darted off.
Dear Asaiah,

I'm sorry I kept you in the dark for so long. Thank you so much for being my friend!! I love you!! ♥
Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,
Marisol

Asaiah nodded his head and said, ''You too'' and when the boy left opened the note to read what was written inside of it. He smiled again while reading it. Marisol meant a lot to him, so her finally telling him about her condition felt as if their friendship was stronger than ever before. Happy with the note, Asaiah walked back to the table and sat down, putting the rose down beside him. He was definitely going to hug Marisol the next time he saw her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back