Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Rama Mowry was used to finding herself angry, but she never found herself angry when it came to romance. There was none in her life, so she never needed to worry about it. Rama had decided a long time ago that she liked females. She always felt that males would never be emotionally available to her because her father was not that good with emotions. Since her father was that way, she assumed that all men were that way. However, she knew that the notion that all men being one particular way was irrational, which brought her to question whether she really just liked females or not. A specific person always came to mind when it came to people that she would consider dating, and the fact that this person was male just tripped her up. But, she had a plan! Rama was good at making plans even though she was not the most studious Ravenclaw. The girl sat on a bench in her uniform with her legs crossed as she waited for Syrus to arrive. This was going to work. Rama had not come up with a plan that had failed her yet.

After winning the match, Syrus let the win really get into his head. How could he not, when he was getting praises left and right from his housemates and other students that weren't in Ravenclaw. Him winning gave him the reason to brag about his natural talent as seeker. He proved it time after time that he was meant to be seeker and possibly captain for his house team next year. With Lizzie leaving and Syrus proving to be not just a great seeker but a dependable player, why shouldn't he be captain would be the question to ask. Syrus hoped he left a good impression on Lizzie with their latest win and she'd consider passing captain position onto him. Syrus, with a bounce in steps went to meet with Rama, not really sure what she wanted to talk about. Ever since he apologized at the Harbour, they had formed somewhat of a friendship the past few months. If one can call it that, it totally felt ambiguous on all sides. Regardless, he was in a great mood and he wasn't going to let Mowry spoil his fun. Syrus found her sitting on a bench on the fifth floor, he paused and sat down besides her. "Sup, Mowry? Needed to talk to me about something?"

The more Rama sat on the bench, the she realized that she did not know what she was doing. Of course she liked girls! But, she kind of liked Syrus too. The more she thought about it the more angry she got. However, she took several deep breaths before Syrus sat down next to her. Gryffindor had just won their game against her house, so she thought that would be a great place to start. "Congratulations on winning your team the game. It was a close one wasn't it?" she asked softly. She made sure to look as Syrus as she spoke. She did not feel that she was awkward around him. Syrus as a person was...cocky, which was different from her simple confidence in herself. Things easily got to his head, which never happened to Rama. "Come to the Yule Ball with me." she told him. It was not a demand, but her voice was sort of stern as she spoke. She was only expecting on answer.

Syrus sort of smiled, kind of. He couldn't bring himself to give her anything more than that. Right from the start, he found her soft tone abnormal. Unlike her, not like her. He was used to her half a*s comments whenever they were around each other. "Ah, yup. That October girl was really close, but ah thanks," he responded, calmly. Syrus had urges to rub his neck, waiting at any moment for one of her half a*s comment to come into play. The way she stared at him was odd, then she said something he thought he would never hear coming from her. "What? Wait, what?" Syrus had liked Rama, found her super attractive the first time he laid eyes on her. "Am I being punk'd or something? You want to go to the Yule Ball with me?"

Rama could not help but roll her eyes at Syrus. He knew that she was not the one for jokes. She was a very serious person most of the time. "I wouldn't ask you to the Yule Ball if I was not serious about it, Stilinski." she told him. Now she was worried about whether he would give her the right answer or not. However, she did not want to go with him if he did not want to go with her. That would just ruin her night. A part of her was excited, but another part of her was worried that she would do something to screw this up.

Syrus didn't believe it, except, what she said was true. "No, I guess not....so my next question is...why?" Syrus carefully worded out. "Okay wait, scratch that. I want to go, with you yes but I thought you weren't interested? Remember, you head butted me when I was...," Syrus explained. Which would imply from the very beginning he was interested. "Because it's totally a date, you're asking me as date right?" The teen further question, brows raised as his lips beginning to twitch at the corner of his mouth.

Rama could not help but chuckle at the words that came out of Syrus's mouth next. Why? Well, she did not really know how to explain that to him in a way he could understand. He then brought up the time when she head butted him. "Well, you were annoying me then, so that was why I did that. But, I have just been going through some things, and I realized that I guess I am the way I am towards you is because I like you a little." she told him honestly, her voice going soft again. At his next question she simply nodded. She wouldn't have wanted it any other way. "Of course I am talking about a date!" she exclaimed standing up and putting her hands on her hips.

A smirk appeared on his face, that was a funny way to show someone you like them a little. "Just a little?" Syrus rephrased. He had the sudden urge to drag this out more and see what else was there to discover about Rama. Unfortunately, they didn't have all the time in the world to sit around and play these guessing games. "Alright, I'll go with you," he agreed to company her to the dance. "No tricks or games, Mowry. I want to dance and everything. Have a good time with someone I actually like," Syrus robustly stood up on feet. "Is that okay with you?"

Rama rolled her eyes. Yes. She meant just a little, and she was not going to give him anymore satisfaction by telling him anything else. Rama let her arms rest at her sides and she nodded. "Of course, Syrus. I am a fun person when I decide to be." she scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She now felt hungry and was probably going to go the Kitchens and get something to eat. "I'm leaving now. I'll see you at the ball, if I don't do anything stupid." she said and turned and begun to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back