OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Side Notes.
This takes at around eleven pm, noone else save the librarian is in the library

Gabrielle looked through all the shelves as she tried to find the books she needed to help her study. She was sure she would have to actually buy her own next time seeing as she couldn't find them where she wanted them. It was really rather annoying that when she was trying to study she couldn't get it to follow the line she wanted. She sighed and decided to find some of her other books instead. Finally finding a suitable Care of Magical Creatures book. She settled into a chair and prepared to pull an alnighter that she was sure she was going to need. She hated having to do them, but sometimes it was needed.

Sara walked into the library. It was virtually empty- except for the back of a blonde head, sitting in a chair.
She walked up and turned towards the girl. She was very surprised when she realised that they had met before.
"Hey, Gabrielle!" She whispered. "What are you doing?" She asked. She sat down next to her and looked at her inquiringly.

Gabrielle turned her head when she heard an irish accent speaking to her. She knew who it was before she even looked at her. "Hey there Sara, what are you doing here?" she asked as she closed the book she was reading. She had met Sara recently and she seemed like a really nice girl. Gabrielle really did like her, she actually reminded her partially of herself. "Well, seeing as we have exams very soon, i am studying, i had intened to pull an alnighter, but I'm not so sure that i will be able to stay awake the whole time." She answered she yawned slightly. The brunette girl beside her really did remind her of herself. She had agreed to be a kind of mentor to her, she thought it would be good for both herself and the girl herself. "How have you been lately?" She asked. As she again yawned and sat back in her chair.

"Well, I'm kind of behind in a few subjects- I'm doing ok, but I want to stay ahead. It's weird for me, not having any inkling what my teachers are talking about you know?" She continued. Gabrielle began to talk about exams. "There are exams soon!" Sara exclaimed and put her head in her hands. "I haven't studied at all and I haven't a clue." She added. Then she sat up. "Good thing I bumped into you then!" She smiled. "I'm okay, I've made alot of friends..except for this second year girl- we don't get along at all. How about you?"

Gabrielle smiled as she listened to Sara talk. She could understand how confused Sara must be. Everyone felt the same when they first started as first years. Though most had gotten over it by this time, not everyone had, and so they would still be confused. Much like Gabby's little friend here. "Being behind in first year subjects is always the way to go, because if you are behind in third or fourth year subjects you are in big trouble. A girl I know failed her owls because of it" The deciding that she did not want to worry Sara she added. "But you will be fine, the exams are really easy. And the professors are pretty terrific, so don't be scared ok?" She said laughing it off. She then felt bad when Sara told her that she wasn't getting on with a second year girl. She wondered whom this person could be, but not being one to pry she simply answered the question that she had been asked. "Oh this and that, I mean I don't really have any enemies, dont get out enough to have them" She said shrugging.

"So is there any subject area in particular that you need help with?" She asked. Being a Ravenclaw she couldn't let Sara fail a class, it would ruin their long lived reputation, there was also the fact that she didn't want Sara to be sad if she failed. So she was willing to help.

"I'm not really having much trouble, and I know this sounds vain, but I'm just kind of used to being ahead...In muggle school you know.." She looked at the ground embarrassed. "I know I sound really vain..." She glanced at Gabrielle. "I like school here-it's fun."

Gabrielle smiled as she listened to Sara. It was really funny how she was trying to justify herself, even when she didn't need to. "No, thats not vain at all, and its comletely understandable, well thats what I would assume. I've never been to muggle school so I really wouldn't know" She said as she shrugged. She had always been around magic so she had no experience with muggle world at all really. She looked over at Sara. "Well if you ever need help, you can tell me anything, I promise" She added as she yawned slightly.

"Thank you." Sara smiled. "When are the exams?" She asked, if they were soon, she might want to start studying. "Nah, I'm pretty ok.." She lied-she still couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't the last time the older girl she met earlier would bother her. "So, what subjects did you keep on?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back