Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
Evelyn was on her way to the tower of Gryffindor. She was tired and had done a lot today. The blonde just wanted to lay down and relax for a moment. Next to homework and stuff she had her emotions still to deal with. After rejected by Lucas and closing off things with Noah it seemed like she could explode from the lot of emotions inside of her. It were mixed feelings, anger, sadness and dissapointment. The blonde wanted to take her mind of things so had spend a big part of the day in the library. Charms was her favorite subject and she didn't want all things to ruin her good grades. When she entered the seventh floor corridor she noticed it was kind of silent. People were already inside of the common room she figured or just somewhere else. Gryffindors made a lot of noice always the blonde thought, but she enjoyed the house. Evelyn couldn't understand why she was so upsad at first when she got sorted. She figured it was because her parents and Espen were sorted somewhere else. Evelyn wanted to enter the common room but a person that came out of it made her frown. A person Evelyn rather ignored right now.

Zenia was feeling great. It wasn't too often that she didn't feel great, but with everything happening recently, it was hard for her to not skip around the castle. The Gryffindor girl was beyond happy to be with Cristian again, and even though she did get involved in the drama at the Valentines Dance, he wasn't upset at her. She couldn't imagine that he would be, after all she was just standing up for her twin. And now, finally, the world was able to see what a true cockroach Evelyn actually was.
It wasn't only that though. She was doing well in classes. Without having to stress about how she was going to win Cristian back, she could actually focus, and it was showing. Zenia felt confident in herself. Not angry, for once. The Gryffindor girl was on her way to meet her boyfriend (why did the Hufflepuff house have to be so far away!?) when on exiting, she saw Evelyn. Her face lit up. Usually it wasn't fun seeing the girl, but she hadn't been able to rub her rejection in her face yet. "Evelyn, darling! How's it going? Still reeling from that messy, and very public rejection?"

The blonde sighted and wished she could just avoid her enemy forever. But ofcourse why didn't Evelyn see this coming. Zenia had to enjoy this situation ofcourse. From day one the girls didn't match and Evelyn could see why. It was a sport to make her life a living hell she figured, perhaps that was where Zenia lived for why she was even born. Zenia looked different more happy than that angry face all the time. Zenia blocked the way in front of her it wasn't like she could just walk in without hearing what she had to say. Evelyn felt the irritation coming when Zenia had to rub it in her face. The rejection was something that wasn't supposed to be happening and ofcourse Zenia had to be around there. Evelyn was already high in her emotions and she couldn't handle Zenia putting the cherry on the pie with this comment. '' Shut your mouth. You enjoy this right? You are so pathetic.. I'm a prefect remember, insult me again and you will regret it.'' the blonde said angry and wanted to turn the other way. But deep down she wanted to hear what Zenia still had to say. She could spit it out all what she wanted to say.

At Evelyn's reply, Zenia couldn't help but laugh. She honestly couldn't care for the girl if her life depended on it. At least in this situation, if Cristian or anyone else wondered what was going on, Zenia could easily say she wasn't in the wrong. All she had done was ask Evelyn how her terrible life was going, and Evelyn was the one who decided to react, and decided to start with the rudeness. "I'm sorry...Pathetic? Me? I seem to remember that you were the one creeping on someone else's man. I honestly do not give two flying f**ks about you being a Prefect." Zenia had tried to censor herself lately, especially because Cristian didn't like swearing, but when it came to Evelyn, all rules went out the window. She took a step closer to the girl. "Come on then. Try me. Make me "regret it"." Zenia threatened, air quoting the last words to show how silly the girl was.

Evelyn waited for the girl to react and she did ofcourse. Zenia laughed and that noice was so annoying the blonde thought. Every breath the girl took was annoying, it didn't matter what she did. Evelyn was kind of curious what Zenia her deal with her was. Evelyn had many friends and not many enemies. Even Merrill seemed to make things right. But Zenia just brought the worst out of her she figured. The blonde turned around again and looked into Zenia her face. She raised her eyebrow and laughed afterwards. '' You should give about me being a prefect. I can have a chat with Kingsley about your behavior that is bothering me. It's something you will never achieve in your life, because the only thing you do is picking up fights and act like a agressive pitbull. Even that boy of yours Cristian knew that.'' Evelyn said full of confidence to her enemy. She had heard that Cristian left Zenia a while ago. And the reason of it must be something with her anger towards Evelyn she figured. She didn't even do a thing, but had achieved that. And than Zenia tried to lure her or something. It was so stupid how she acted, she didn't changed at all. Evelyn was so mad, Zenia was just trying to rub it in her face that Lucas rejected her. When Evelyn and Lucas were still good friends Zenia tried to ruin things too. It seemed like Zenia just wanted her life to be miserable. Evelyn felt like she was too angry and couldn't think clear. If Zenia said one more thing, she didn't knew what she would do.

Zenia rolled her eyes when Evelyn laughed, telling her she should care about her being Prefect. Zee couldn't think of anything more boring in her life. The girl wore her title like it was a crown on her head, and everyone had to bow down to her. "You know what Evelyn, I will never be jealous of you, or whatever things you think you have greatly achieved. So good ahead, and abuse your power, tell Kingsley whatever the hell you want, because you know what? At least my boyfriend loves me. At least he still thinks I'm worth it, not that anyone could say the same for you." Zenia replied folding her arms across her chest. "Everyone's beginning to see straight through you, and see you for the vicious b***h that I always knew you were."

Perhaps it was dangerous to stay and listen to what Zenia had to say. But Evelyn wasn't a scared little girl that would run away from things. She was a strong woman and stood for who she was. The only fake person here was Zenia. Trying to let everyone think that Evelyn was a bad person. She had really no life. The blonde put her hands into her side and looked at Zenia. All that Zenia said made her angry right now. What was her problem than if she wasn't jealous, why did she always want to ruin her life? Zenia was the only person that didn't liked who she was. And to be honest Evelyn didn't really cared anymore, she did before. She didn't understood it, but it wasn't like she wanted Zenia as her friend, she would never befriend such a person. '' I have greatly achieved them. And I've earned them and worked hard for them. I don't really see you working at all. What do you want to achieve in your life? I can't tell.'' the blonde said a bit more angry. She couldn't handle people like Zenia being critical at her, because Evelyn did her very best around here. She always gave hundred percent. When Zenia started about her boyfriend who loved her, what did she even mean. Noah did care for her still she knew it, but not the passioned love they thought they had in the beginning. And Lucas didn't felt it at all he said right now. And Zenia just wanted to rub that into her face. Zenia was really trying to lure her and Evelyn felt the anger raising. The last thing that came out of Zenia her mind was the last drop. '' YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS LIKE THAT! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! YOU UGLY PATHETIC TROLL! THE ONLY B*** I SEE IS YOU.'' Evelyn said loud. The way the blonde now acted was something she wished never would happen anymore. But she couldn't think clear anymore. Before she knew it her hand touched the face of Zenia's. She had hit her enemy, it really happend. And it went really hard. Evelyn was so mad, with the rejection of Lucas inside of her mind and now Zenia putting up the oil in the fire.

"EVELYN MANNING" Professor Kingsley boomed down the hallway. She could not believe what she had just witnessed, and had she been a moment longer in the common room chatting with one of the students, she might have missed it. Evelyn Manning was one of her prefects, especially chosen by the professor because of her grades and her demeanor around Gryffindor Tower. This was not an example of the demeanor that had earned her the position she now held. It wasn't an example of any kind of acceptable behavior in the castle. Shaking off her shock, the professor stomped over to the pair of girls, her robes whipping around her legs. "My office. Right now" she said, anger clear in her voice as she pointed in the direction of the common room.

Zenia stood, glaring at the girl in front of her as she started screaming back at her. From the beginning of their schooling years, the girl's had had it out for each other, and Zenia wanted nothing more than to curse the living daylights out of Evelyn. She thought she deserved a medal for putting up with her as long as she had. However, before Zee could even think of retaliating, Evelyn's hand went up and struck her face. Evelyn hit Zenia. Zenia's hand immediately went to the cheek, her mouth open in shock, her blood boiling in her veins. Very quickly, her open mouth turned into a snarl, readying herself to give Evelyn the pummeling she well deserved, but their Head of House's voice rang out across the hall. Zenia felt sick, a mixture of the hot blood pumping, and her skin turning cold. Their Head of House sent Evelyn to her office, but said nothing about Zenia. She hadn't done anything wrong, their Professor had been sure to see to that, but Zenia was sure this girl was going to get off lightly, compared to what Zenia would've done. Her feet stayed glued to the ground, her eyes glued to her enemy, as Zee tried to calm herself, knowing she'd be in a lot of trouble if she got into another fight - especially right in front of their Head of House.

Before she even knew it the situation went out of hand. Evelyn was never a agressive person, at least not with hitting someone in the face or something else. If she was angry she could hurt someone with words, if someone really got under her skin or insulted someone she loved. And Zenia really got under her skin. Evelyn quickly took her hand back, she was a bit frighted about herself and looked a bit shocked at Zenia. She didn't felt sorry at all at this moment. Zenia had deserved this, she had it coming. This had to happen one day, but Evelyn didn't think she would be the one to make the move. The blonde was schocked and angry at the same time. She felt her hand turning into a fist out of anger. She stood there in front of Zenia and she didn't say anything. Before the blonde knew it she heard her name getting called, like really loud. She was a bit shocked and recognized the voice. Evelyn had never heard Kingsley that angry before, at least not to her.

Kingsley came in their way and when Evelyn looked into her face she knew that this wasn't something good. The blonde sighted for a moment and looked at Zenia once again. That sneaky bastard stayed quiet ofcourse. But Evelyn would lay everything on the table if neccesary with Kingsley. Zenia got what she wanted, she already tried to lure something and Evelyn was too stupid right now to fall for it. The blonde would reflect on her actions later, right now she was just so angry and full of emotions. Her emotions let her right now. Evelyn was really struggeling with if she should open her mouth right now or not. But she wouldn't let Zenia have all that fun. The blonde felt the tears burning and let them coming slowly. This was so unfair, perhaps Zenia even knew Kingsley was in the neighbourhood. Before leaving she took her bag from the ground and walked along with Kingsley. The blonde was a bit scared of what would happen now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back