Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amy was ecstatic when she got asked to the dance, she hadn't really expected it and had expected to go with her brother instead but he'd be fine as long as he didn't interrupt her good time with Felix. The hufflepuff had to admit she was surprised to have been asked, after all she wasn't used to boys giving her this type of attention. That was why Amy decided to put all her effort into looking great. She wanted Felix to like her, and see past her goofy cheerfulness. The girl didn't even put a lot of make-up on, seeing as she had brought minimal to start with and she was more than okay with that. She hoped her date was too. Amy arrived to the great hall and found a lot of people already there. She stood to one side of the room, feeling awkward because she hadn't seen Felix here yet, and although she didn't mind waiting for him still felt nervous of how this night would turn out.

Felix and Amy weren't especially close. Felix was friends with Amy's brother, but he'd never really spent a great amount of time with Amy. Still, he liked her. She was kind and clever and that was something he thought really defined her. After splitting with Georgiana at the Yule ball, he'd decided to seek a date to the Valentine's dance and found Amy. He was just glad he'd gotten to her before anyone else, because he thought her quite lovely. He noticed Amy as he walked to the Great hall, laughing slightly at the coincidence of her dress. Red was his favourite colour after all, he wasn't sure how people kept figuring that out. He headed towards her and waved. "Hi Amy! You look amazing. Red's my favourite colour and it looks so good on you."

Amy was waiting and thankfully she didn't have to wait for too long as when she heard Felix's voice she turned to him and smiled. She felt herself blush at his comment and said, "Thank you. I'm glad I chose the dress then," she laughed shaking her head. It had been a coincidence. "It's one of my favourite colours too!" Amy looked around her and noticed people were dancing. The hufflepuff didn't mind asking him to go to the dance floor and dance with her, and she hoped Felix wouldn't reject the offer. After all, what was a dance without swaying to the music? "So um, Felix, would you like to dance?" She asked him, still slightly red from his previous comment while she grinned at him, gesturing to the floor where many other students were.
<i></i>

Felix was excited to be at the Valentine's Day dance with Amy. He liked Amy and he thought this might be a good place to ask her out, though not straight away. "I think red is such a great colour. Represents like... passion and stuff." He laughed at himself over his trip of words. It was quite silly. "I definitely this we should dance, this is a dance!" He smiled at her and held his hand out to her, gesturing for her to grab it.

Amy laughed, shaking her head while smiling at Felix. His own laugh was contagious. "Yeah, definitely, or so we've been told," she winked playfully at him and smiled again when he offered his hand for her to take. "Awesome let's dance!" She grabbed his hand excitedly and followed him to the dance floor, where she put her hands around his neck and they started swaying to the music. Amy had no idea what to say next so she stood there, simply smiling at him. She was already enjoying her night and her brother was far from her mind as she danced with Felix, hoping the hours would last and not pass by too quickly. She currently couldn't care less whether her brother was watching them right now, all she could feel was pure joy. Amy was comfortable around her friend and she wondered whether he was too.
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back