OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Mallory
Atkin was fuming. He had been best mates with @Lucca DeNiro since school and the jerk did not even tell him that he was dating his cousin. Sure, they were of age now but this was his cousin they were talking about. And Luc was kind of a playboy. Not exactly the type to be Cassi's first boyfriend. Still, he controlled his temper and pretended to be okay with it. Heck, they had been dating for over a year now. That Slytherin boy would have a piece of his mind. He invited himself to Lucca's flat on the pretense of hanging out. Knocking on the door, "Mate, you home?", he called out. He just hoped Cassi was not there or he might have to drag that mate of his by the ear.

Lucca groans, rolling out of bed when he heard the knock at the door. He would've ignore it if it was someone else and not Atkin coming over to visit. It was past noon when he got up to answer, putting on a stained shirt and pants to greet his best mate, who also so happens to be Cassi's cousin. "Atty, ya tw@t, why you come so early, a man gotta sleep at this time," Lucca grunts with tired eyes. He rubbed them and welcome his friend in. "Make ya self a home, let me take a leak and fix this mug up," Lucca grumbles a bit incoherently. He's obviously not prepared to receive what's coming to him.

Atkin waited until Lucca's face came into view. Typical Luc, grumbling about being woken up. The former Gryffindor smirked before giving him a punch just on his side. "That woke you up?" He had already started to accept that he was dating his cousin but he still wanted to land a few on his mate.

Lucca sucked in a sharp breath, holding the side of his face where Atkin landed a punch. For a minute there, a whole minute he thought he was still sleeping. He thought he was still in bed dreaming about whatever the hell that was going down. Lucca turns to Atkin, without a word uttered he retaliated. Lucca punched back, "What the fu(k mate?!"

Atkin was already triumphant at the punch he gave when Lucca punched back. Boy got some swing when he hit his jaw causing a cut on his lip. Touching it gingerly, he scowled. "Cassi is what happened, mate!", he replied, punching him again, this time to his face just like what he had. He even pushed the Slytherin down to the floor and straddled him. He was just about to land couple more blows when someone pulled him off Lucca.
@Ember Michaels, your cue.

Ember had originally planned on trying to get Atkin to go to lunch with her. But when she spotted him already leaving, looking less than happy, she had a sneaking suspicion where he was headed. Making sure Cassi wasn't going to be around, she made her way to Lucca's place. Yep, she was right. Sighing in exasperation, she grabbed Atkin's collar and dragged him up. "Alright, ya hit him, feel better now?" She quipped, stepping in the middle once he was up and offering Lucca a hand. "One more blow from either of you and I swear to merlin's tattered grey beard I'll end you both," She threatened idly. Lucca might be able to take her, but Atkin always seemed to lose. She looked at Atkin with a brow quirked. "You gonna use your words there, Kinny boy, or are you just going to try to clobber him and risk the wrath of red?"

Lucca was tackle down and kept on swinging up at his best friend. Atkin may have an advantage over him, that wasn't going to stop the Salem native from swinging. "Get the fu(k off with ya! She's her own person, she can shag whoever she likes," Lucca spat, and the weight of his friend was gone. It wasn't Cassi, but Ember to pull them apart. Lucca wipes away the fresh blood dripping from the side of his face. "Lucky she's here, I'm gonna punch ya so hard, ya mom gonna feel it," Lucca spat down on the ground, fixing the shirt he wore to bed the night before. "He's got his knickers in a twist cause me and Cassi are together. Sad boy, it's not my fault ya girlfriend left ya."

Atkin was about to loosen up when he heard the word Lucca used. Groaning, he pulled his arm to punch him again when he was pulled off his mate. He did not notice Ember already being there. He looked around, thinking her cousin was also there. If she would have, Cassi would be already running to Lucca. He was breathing heavily, ignoring what Ember said. "She is my cousin, mate!And you are fvcking her?!" He knew how his best friend with girl so him as a first boyfriend to Cassi was a big issue for him. At the mention of Aliviah, he jumped on his feet, grabbing a handful of Lucca's shirt. "Don't you dare bring Aliviah into this mess, idiot!"

Ember pushed her way between the boys again. "Atkin, you're being overprotective. This is Cassi's choice, what happens between her and Lucca is between them. If its a mess, then it's a mess we can handle later. All you're doing is making an ass out of yourself. Cassi is going to be furious with you as it is." She pushed him back. "Sit and clear your head, do not make me drench you again." She snapped her fingers at Atkin, motioning him back before turning to Lucca. "Stop antagonizing him," She gave Lucca the look. "I just got him functioning again, don't be an ass and make it worse." She chided, looking over Lucca's face. "He got ya good, didn't he?" She shook her head. "Why is it every time you two get in a row I end up in the middle?" She griped, hands on her hips.

Lucca is met with another fist, this time he spares his best mate another fist in the noggin. "Oh, come on, rather me than some other idiot in the streets. Right? At least you can trust this idiot, or so I thought," Lucca sighs, "I'm antagonizing him?! ME?! He just came to my flat and laid it on me, Ember," Lucca spat, nudging his ex-girlfriend away. "I don't know because his love life sucks he's gotta ruin it for those who are actually happy. That's his thing anyways, right Atty?!" Lucca fumes, sucking his teeth. Lucca steps back and walks away from them to cool his nerves. It's best he calms down or else Cassi will find them fighting and it will upset her. Everything is going great for her, Lucca did not want to ruin that for her.

Tsk, tsk. Maya couldn't believe what she was witnessing. Well, she can believe it, but she couldn't believe the two best friends were fighting. She expected her brother to make trouble with everyone else, but not with his best friend. The duo was inseparable their entire years at Hogwarts. You would never see one without the other, rarely."It looks like you've been keeping secrets, huh, Luc?" Maya approached the small party unannounced. The older witch glared at her younger brother, wrapping her arms tightly across her chest. "You want to explain to me why you didn't tell me you were planning to become an auror? Why I had to find out that my brother is in training from my superior?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back