🌹 Rose Giving Yelow for true friendship.

Eustace Ross

French boy| Dreamy| Dancer🤸‍♂️
OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
With the corner of his eye, he looked at the Hufflepuff table, or a senior course boy who was also nowhere to be seen and who was also the prefect. Eustace frowned and looked around again. It was hard to find everyone on his list, but he still tried. ''Is here Elliot Briar? I have rose for you!'' Eustace asked around and hoped he would be there.

@Elliot Briar

The Great Hall was always crowded on rose day, and Elliot did his best to skirt around other students, looking for a good spot to grab lunch before he headed off again. "Oh, hi, I'm Elliot," He said, hearing a younger boy calling for him.

"Grate" He was happy and take the rose with note. Eustace dont read the note becouse he was a gentelmen. "This is for you and Happy Valentins day!" Eustace told him with a smile and gave him a rose.

You’re my best friend in the whole world and I am so proud of you and everything you’ve accomplished. I love you, El. ~Lily

"Thanks, you too," Elliot said with a smile, taking the rose and note from the younger boy. He was a bit hesitant to see it was a red one, but his anxiety fell away when he saw it was from Lily and he smiled fondly as he put the note in his pocket. "Hope your deliveries are going well," He added, smiling again back at the younger student.

''It's realy good doing with roses and i'm happy to sending'' He Told Elliot with a warm smile and he was happy make people happy and he was voried about her friends.

Elliot was glad to hear the younger student seemed to be having an easy time of deliveries, realizing he should problem get to work again on his own. "That's good, I'm glad," He said, getting to his feet. "Thanks again for the rose, have a good Valentine's," He said, trying to find a good place to put the red rose that wouldn't be too obvious before grabbing his own rose basket and heading off with a little wave.

"I'm always glad help out with roses and thanky so much and you to! I need to go and have nice day!" Eustace smiled him and then he was go next to find people and gave him roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back