Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evi first time walked professor Haden's office and wanted know a little more about him and she got yelow rose for him. She knocked the door and waited for the respond.

@Professor Misha Haden

Misha heard a knock at the door. "Come on in," he called out to them, and then used his magic to open the door a little to welcome her in.

She was her that she can coomin and she opened the door and take hands rose basket. "Hello, professor! I am so sorry for disturb but i have a rose for you" She smiled and gave him yelow rose.
Dear Misha,

I want to thank you for taking me in your house and how you are supporting me.

I'm very thankful.

June

Misha looked up at the girl he didn't really know. She was clearly a first year, so not someone he taught as of yet. ”Oh that's okay, I know that today is rose delivery day, and so this is not a disturbance.” he took the yellow rose and the note, and placed both down upon his desk, intending to open the note after the girl had left. ”Thank you for delivering it,”

She was happy her that words from him. He was new charms professor? She was wondering." Ur welcome, professor. I wanted ask, do you need charms assistant? I have a good grades." She was try.

Misha nodded, and was a little surprised at her offer. He glanced her over, she was a first year or at a push a second year. ”Well, if did require one, I'd probably pick one of my current students. I teach the upper years. If you get to fifth year, and would still want to be a charms assistant, then we can talk about it then,” he suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back