Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
From the hufflepuff table, Vader had walked over to the Gryffindor table. He didn't really know who Kace was, but he knew that they were a gryffindor. He approached the table and could spot a few people he knew but no one there seemed to strike him as Kace. He walked up and down, hoping that he might recognise him, even if they'd never actually met before. The boy knew that this method of finding people was widely inefficient, so he had to just like with the hufflepuff table just start asking people. At the very least around Gryffindor he felt a little more confident, "Kace, I'm looking for Kace?" the boy spoke as he pulled from his basket a yellow rose, "Kace Corelli?" Vader wanted to find him quickly.​

In the middle of chewing down a few bacon strips, Kace heard his name being called out. The Italian-American, waved his hand to get the other's attention. "Yo, that's me!" Kace swallowed quickly before the boy headed down in his direction.

Vader smiled at the boy who said he was Kace. Vader walked over to the boy, with the rose already in hand and held it out to him. "This is for you," the boy said, the gryffindor was smiling easily as he held it out to the boy. Vader then waited till kace took the rose and then reached into the basket and took the note that went with the note and held that out to the boy too. Vader wasn't sure whether to ask if he could take this boys picture while he had his rose and the note, "Do you mind if I take your picture with your rose?" the boy pointed vaguely towards his camera and he was a little shy about asking.​

Kace smiled brightly, taking the rose from the boy. He wonder who thought of getting him a rose, not that he didn't mind but weren't roses for someone you like? He picked that up from his dad and all his old conquests. Kace twiddle with the long stem and took the note that came with it, "Thanks, and I guess so!" Kace pop the stem in his mouth and pose for the camera. "Cheese!" Kace release the rose, "What's your name?"

The boy was pleased that Kace didn't mind him taking a picture and seemed to pose for it too. He pulled up the camera and took the picture easily. It would be an interesting picture that was for sure and he didn't know why anyone would want to put a rose with it's thorns in their mouth but there was that. Vader remembered to hand over the note once he was done with the picture and held it out to the other boy as he asked for Vader's name. Vader was still very skeptical about giving his name out to people, though a lot more people now knew it. "This is the note," he ended up saying and holding that out, a hand reaching out with the note and the other, moving to grip the bottom of his comfortable loose fitting green t-shirt. "It's Vader, my name," he kept his gaze away from the younger boy but didn't tense nearly as much as he had in occasions before.
LOVE SIERRA

Kace wasn't stupid enough to put the thorn part of the rose in his mouth, and if he did, he covered by good dentist work. He didn't smile big for no reason, Kace loves to show off his smile. "Thanks, oh wow," Kace read the note, it was simple and nice. Sierra had send him the rose, he thought it was nice, but a rose? He felt compelled to get the girl something in return, maybe chocolate or something along the line. The way his dad woos his old conquests, Kace push that thought aside for the time being. "Vader, dude, like that guy, what's his name, Skywalker?!" Kace snapped his fingers, "I am your father!" Kace jumped back, like an animated robot, Kace did a unique dance and ended with a bow. "My dad had to work his magic so that I was able to watch those movies, they're big back in New York!"

Vader cringed hard at the reaction that Kace gave to his name. He shook his head as the familiar phrase was spoken, one that had been yelled at him and used to mock him for years. He didn't like his name for exactly this, he could figure that this boy was one step away from singing the tune that people had always done for him. He shook his head, not meeting the boy's gaze. He knew that it was just a name and this boy probably meant nothing by it, but he didn't want to react to it. "My parents are big fans," the boy said quietly, hoping that it would end the conversation.

Kace picked up on the other boy's vibe pretty quickly, he stopped with his shenanigans. "Oops, my bad. It's a cool name, hey don't feel bad man!" Kace rocked back and forth on his heels like he always did when a yikes moment like this present itself. Or whenever he really didn't have a lot to say, which his father usually found hard to believe. So did Jenny. "Okay, thanks for the flo-rose, dude. I'll catch you around? I've gotta find my friend and thank her!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back