Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ana Sofia was extremely pleased with how her deliveries were going so far. Sure, she wasn't even halfway yet but that didn't take away from the fun of it all. Even better was that there were so many other deliveries going on around her and she sometimes just stopped calling out the names on her list for a while, looking around to see other students react to the roses they were receiving. She had just gotten one delivered to herself and had made sure she had it seperated from the roses she had to deliver as she continued calling out names. "Delilah Thorne?" She called out, looking around to see if she could spot her classmate anywhere close. "Are you around?"

Delilah finally sat down for lunch after having to skip breakfast this morning. She had been running too late to stop for anything if she wanted to get to her lessons on time and get around to her own deliveries. She took a deep breath and poured herself some juice when she heard someone asking for her. Looking up she recognized a girl from her year and she waved over to her. "I'm here!" she called out, just in case she hadn't seen her.

Ana Sofia felt a little relieve every time she managed to find someone on her list. Not only because it meant she'd get closer to being done with her deliveries but also because it was another chance to, hopefully, make someone happy with a rose. "Hi!" She beamed when she reached Delilah after she had waved at her. "I've got a rose for you." Ana said, although her holding out the yellow rose towards the girl might've already made that clear as well.

Delilah,

I hope you are doing well friend! Happy valentine’s day!

Lumio

Delilah returned the other girl's smile as she approached. "Thank you!" she said excitedly and was curious to see who this one was from. She had gotten roses from most of her friends already. She took the rose carefully and held it up to her rose to smell absentmindedly as she opened the note. Delilah was honestly surprised when she saw Lumio's name and was glad to hear from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back