OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Aaren Vyhnal was not too sure on Slytherins, but she had seen Caro Taylor before. She was in that Accio group, and the only Slytherin she knew of besides the Quidditch players and the prefects of course. As soon as she found the Slytherin, Aaren approached her with a small smile, "Caro? I have a rose delivery for you."

As much as she wanted to spend the entire day in the Monthly rooms hiding from the rose deliveries, Caro hadn't planned ahead very well. She had forgotten to bring any snacks with her. So a quick trip to the Great Hall had been necessary, and Caro hoped to be in and out before anyone noticed her. Stacking up a few things she could eat while she worked, Caro was about to flee the hall again when one of the rose deliverers tracked her down. Tensing, Caro looked up at the girl uncomfortably. "Well... give it to me then." She said quickly, face flushed.

Aaren held out the yellow rose and the note for the older Slytherin. "Here you are," the Gryffindor spoke softly. She then said, "Have a good day, Caro Taylor." Aaren went on her own way, not wanting to make things more awkward by lurking around.
Thanks for being a friend throughout these years and never abandoning me. I hope we can stay friends after graduation too.

Sophie

Caro was relieved at least this deliveryperson seemed uninterested in chatter, snatching the rose and note away from the girl quickly. "Thanks." Caro said bluntly and turned to go, opening the note as she headed back to the Monthly rooms. Her heart softened a bit as she read it, relaxing slightly. Even if nothing else, this place had given her her friendship with Sophie. That was important, and she was grateful to know the Ravenclaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back