Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curved 12.5" Swishy Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
yellow for @Jenna Irons

Okay, maybe Renata was a little nervous about delivering a rose to Jenna Irons, of all people. She didn't know the older Slytherin well, but of course she had heard of her. Jenna, Celia, Gwen...they were all incredibly cool, confident, and stylish. Renata felt a little dowdy, and was quietly glad she'd at least thought to freshen up her chipped nailpolish before today. It wouldn't do to deliver roses to someone like Jenna looking messy. She subconsciously smoothed down her hair as she approached the table. "Um, Jenna? Hi, I, um, have a rose for you?"

Jenna loved this time of year, naturally. It was time for all the people who adored her to pay their tribute. She had made sure to spend most of the day in extremely visible places, wanting to make sure she had an appropriate audience. So when a dowdy girl with a basket approached, she was particularly glad she was in the Great Hall. "Oh my god, for me?!" She said in loud disbelief, flicking back her perfect hair.

Renata tried her absolute hardest not to look intimidated, or too awestruck, but it was hard not to be either of those things. She knew Sky would disapprove, or at least not share her sentiments, but Renata found it impossible not to admire these impossibly glamourous, cool girls. She knew she'd never be on that level, as much as part of her would like to be. "Yes! Here you are," she offered, handing over the yellow rose and attached note. "I love your hair, by the way! It looks amazing!"

Dear Jenna,

Thanks again for inviting me to the Elite Sisterhood. I'm glad someone in this school knows quality and what is actually fun.

Gonna miss you next year.

June

Jenna had an indulgent smile on her face as she accepted the rose and note, eyes sparkling as they came with a compliment. "Awwwww, thank you! You're so sweet!" She said brighly, hoping the people around could hear her. "You know, I would love to help you with yours! I've got loads of hair potions from my mum's company, come find me some time. We can totally do something about that." She gave a poisonous smile before looking down at the note, smile warming even more as she read it. While she would finally be free of this dump soon, it was nice to know it was in good hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back