Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Isaiah wasn't entirely sure hwo to about rose giving, so when he noticed a familiar name on his list of deliveries he figured he might as well start with that one. After that, he'd probably just have to go about wandering through the school and calling out random names of people on his list in the hopes he'd either run into them or be pointed in the right direction. He figured the hall would be a good place to start, so he had been calling out a few other names as he made his way through towards the ravenclaw table. "Yo Branson! You here dude?" He called out, standing up on his toes to see if he noticed his classmate anywhere close.

Branson heard his name be called out so he looked up and spotted Isaiah, Bran wasn't sure if they were friends but they felt mostly like friends. He raised his hand slightly, "Yeah just here," he answered with a little nervousness, maybe he just wanted to spend time together but Branhadn't really planned for that.

Isaiah grinned when Branson raised his hand, grinning sheepishly at a couple of students he pushed himself past as he did. "Sup dude!" He greeted his classmate, making sure he was handing him the right yellow rose before holding it out to him. "This one's for you."

Thank you for a nice night last semester. You clean up well.
- Brooke

Branson took the rose and held it lightly in his fingers before taking the note. He was quite surprised at who it was from and felt his cheeks flush lightly, he hadn't gotten Brooke a rose. Maybe he should've. He hadn't thought about it. Maybe he should...reach out...or something. he wasn't sure. He glanced back up at Isaiah and forced a little smile. "Thanks,"

Isaiah grinned when Branson seemed to be blushing at the note, which obviously piqued his curiousity. It was a yellow rose so it couldn't be that interesting, but still it would be highly uncharacteristic of him not to try and prod a little. "No worries dude. Wanna share who got you blushing?" He asked curiously, jokingly giving a little wiggle of his eyebrows.

Branson gave a little embarrassed smile, "it's more out of embarrassment that like...," he trailed off as he couldn't find the words to say that it'd be because of a crush. "It's from the girl I went to the yuleball with, my blind date, but I didn't get her a rose," he then said, "Which is going to make me seem....rude," he was sure he was over thinking it a little but he couldn't really help it.

Isaiah nodded when Branson mentioned his cheeks flushing had been more out of embarrassment than anything else. Well, he didn't exactly say that. But he figured that was what the boy meant. "Nah, dude. That's not rude." Zay confidently shook his head. "I mean it's nice she sent you a rose and all but I don't think she'd do it because she's expecting one back. That'd be lame." He continued with a shrug. He might not be the wisest kid around, but he was a good kid nonetheless. And in his opinion roses were all about the giving and not exactly expecting everyone to send a rose back.

Branson knew logically that Isaiah was probably right but he still didn't feel too good about it. "Yeah.." he said in agreement, "You're probably right, I'm reading too much into it," he admitted. Maybe if he ran into her naturally he could mention it or just never think about it again. "Thanks Isaiah," he knew he and Isaiah weren't the closest of friends, but he appreciated him and thought maybe it would be worthwhile to hang out more.

Isaiah gave Branson a pat on his shoulder when he seemed to agree with him, proud the boy somehow seemed to accept his advice. "Yeah bro, no need to worry about it." He confidently said, shaking his head as he did. Zay grinned when he even thanked him for it. He didn't think anyone had ever thanked him for saying something so simple. It was nice though. "No worries. And hey, you now where to find me if you ever need my amazing advice on something else." He laughed, knowing that his advice normally was far from being any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back