Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
The Hufflepuff hallway sure was a busy one. Onto her fourth delivery, Ava was relieved to finally see a name she recognized. "Professor Haden!" She sing-songed as she approached his door, knocking a quick little tune before stepping back. She rocked on her feet as she waited for the door to open. She was back to a yellow rose again. This was really fun, she should do this every year!

Professor Misha Haden was pretty excited about the rose giving, he liked hearing the students outside his door running around giving roses to different people. He sent one to Styx just because he knew the man would have to hate it, and he sent one this year to his daughter too, it seemed only right that she get a little rose on a day like this. He looked up from his work when he heard a knock and a student call out his name, "Come in!" the man said in response getting to his feet and moving round his desk to greet the student who was at his door warmly. Maybe Styx had finally sent him a rose back? Or maybe a student just needed help with their Charms homework.

Ava smiled brightly as Professor Haden called her inside. She opened the door and skipped into the room. "Hi Professor! I have a rose for you!" She giggled and held out the golden flower.

Happy valentine's day! Would love to catch up with you sometime!

Jon

The man smiled at the girl who entered, a young second year student. Whose name was something, "Ava!" he smiled in return as she held out the flower to him with the note attached, "Thank you very much," the man said. he opened the note and read it with a smile. he should definitely catch up with Jon sometime soon. That would be nice, "This was great, thanks for delivering this to me," he thanked her because she'd done the difficult work, he'd thank Jon later. "How many more deliveries do you have to make?"

Ava giggled again. "You're welcome!" She told him brightly. It was good to see people enjoying the flowers. She liked making them smile. Or seeing someone else make them smile. Either way. She thought a minute when he asked her about the rest of her deliveries. "Oh, let me look!" She pulled out her page and counted the names. "Ummm, three, four, fi-" Her eyes widened as she saw the last name on her list. "Styx?" She squeaked. "My last delivery is Professor Styx?" She swallowed nervously and shook her head. "Five more." She told the Professor. "Though the last one may kill me."

The man was surprised that the girl had so many left, and that one was from Professor Styx. He could tell from her reaction that she wasn't too confident about delivering to him, but Misha didn't think there was anything wrong with it. "Oh don't worry Ava, he has a mean exterior, but he's all soft on the inside," it was mostly a lie, Misha didn't really believe that at all, it was a wonder that Styx had never killed him, "He's just putting on an act and I know all of this because I'm his best friend," The charms professor assured the girl. "Don't let me keep you if you need to get to those deliveries!" he was bright and cheery and held the rose and note lightly in his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back