Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily was relieved to see that she knew the next person on her list. She walked down to the dungeons in search of her friend. She had been meaning to talk to him anyway. After surveying the crowd, she spotted the boy she needed. Lily slipped through the other students until she came up to Jasper's side. "Hello, Jasper." She greeted him softly. She smiled shyly at him. "I have a rose for you."

Valentine's day wasn't a day Jasper had ever really thought about before. It was a day for mushy romance, and that was dumb. He didn't really enjoy the rose craze around the school, though people did seem to be in a good mood because of it. Jasper was on his way to the common room when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He turned around and grinned at Lily. "Hey." He said, waving at her. "Wait, really?" He hadn't expected that. "Gimme!"

Lily giggled at Jasper's response. She held the rose out of his reach as he grabbed for it. "Hey! I didn't hear a please." She chastised him gently. "I came all this way to bring you a pretty flower and you can't even say please." She teased him, hiding the flower behind her back.

Jasper groaned as Lily suddenly held the rose out of his reach. "Lily! Come on!" He whined, trying to reach for it. "Fine! Please? Just gimme!" He said, then narrowed his eyes. "Did you peek at who it was from?" He asked, because that was definitely what he would have done.

Lily giggled and held out the golden flower. "Of course I didn't." She smiled and pulled a little paper lily from her pocket after Jasper had taken the rose and it's note. Lily hadn't thought to send Jasper a rose so she'd made him the Lily while she ate her lunch. "I didn't realize until I got your rose in my deliveries I hadn't thought to send you one myself. Is this okay?" She asked him, offering the paper flower in her hand.

JASPER!

You’re a dear friend! Even if you can be a bit grumpy at times.

Cyzarine

Jasper shrugged as Lily said she hadn't peeked. "I would have, probably." He admitted, then took the rose from her. He frowned at it a little, then looked at the note. "It's from my friend Cyzarine." He told her, then huffed. "I'm not grumpy, am I?" He looked at Lily, then shrugged as she said she hadn't sent him a rose. "That's fine, flowers are dumb anyway." He said. "I didn't send any." But then he looked at the paper flower, and blinked. "Wait, did you make that?" He asked her as he took it from her. "Thanks, this one is pretty cool." He said, even if it was mostly to be nice. "I can't make you anything like that in return, but I could show you around the forest sometime if you want?" He grinned, knowing she was unlikely to take that offer. "Or I could make you a cool drawing."

Lily smiled softly at her friend, though she tried to hide it. "Jasper," She scolded gently. "That's not very nice." She listened as he asked if he was grumpy. She thought about it a moment. "Are you sure it's not meant for the other Jasper? He's certainly grumpy." She smiled, nudging his arm. "Maybe, but in this instance, it means someone was thinking about you. I don't know about you but I think that's nice."

She giggled as he offered to show her the forest. She'd been meaning to step out of her bubble. Maybe this was another good step. "You know what? Sure. We can do that." She bit her lip, hoping she wouldn't regret agreeing to something like that so rashly. "Just not today. Maybe another time?" She looked to him with big blue eyes.

Jasper shrugged. "It's fun, though. I bet a ton of the older students are sending each other really mushy notes." He grinned. "Wouldn't that be fun to read?" He frowned as Lily suggested it might be for the other Jasper. "No way! I bet he gets no roses, he's awful." He told her, hoping it really wasn't a mistake. "Besides, I don't think Cyzarine is his friend." He hesitated at her words, then nodded. "I guess that's kind of nice." He admitted reluctantly. He was surprised to hear she actually did want to go into the forest. "You said it now, no take backs!" He said, pointing at her with a grin. "Sure! It'll be fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back