Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
After handing out his first rose, Vader had instantly recognised the next name on his list. So, he made his way across to the hufflepuff table and luckily spotted exactly who he needed immediately. He walked over to him, "Abian! I've got a rose for you!" he said as he approached him.

Abian looked up as he heard someone call his name, and he grinned at Vader as he approached. "Hey!" He said, then laughed. "Oh, is it that time already?" He asked, sitting up eagerly. "Give it!" He wouldn't deny hoping it was from Jacob, but any Rose was welcome.

Vader chuckled lightly at his reaction and was quick to grab the right yellow rose with the right note and then hand them both over to the other boy. "Hopefully it's something good!" he said with a warm tone. He didn't spend nearly as much time with Abian as he really wanted to, but he always valued his friendship.
hey sorry ive been a jerk lately. lets hang out?
wills

Vader took the rose from Vader with a grin, hiding how disappointed he was that it wasn't pink or red. But it was fine, yellow was always good. He opened the note and smiled. "Aw, it's from William." He said, glancing over at the Slytherin table. He'd sent one to the Slytherin too, as he hadn't felt like he had been a very good friend to him lately. "Have you gotten many yet?" He asked Vader.

Vader smiled glancing over to the slytherin table where he was sure the slytherin boy was likely sitting. He shook his head at the boy in answer to his question, "Nah, been busy delivering roses," he replied becoming a little shy as he'd said it. "Have you?" he asked, before reaching down to his basket and pulling out the camera, "Can I take your picture with your rose?"

Abian smiles. "I'm sure you'll get some." He said, though he realized he hadn't actually sent Vader one himself. He hoped the boy didn't mind. Abian shook his head. "This was the first one." He admitted. "Uh, sure." He added, posing with the rose with a big grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back