🌹 Rose Giving Yellow Petals and a Young Lion

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Samantha had spent her day giving out the roses and she had loved it, and couldn't wait to do it again. She had a basket filled with roses she was going to give out throughout the day. Samantha walked into The Student Lounge, hoping to find who she was looking for. "Ivy Ashworth? Is there an Ivy Ashworth here?"

Ivy was busy delivering the roses she had been given, and it was pretty difficult. As a first year she didn't know that many people, but she was determined to do better than Brooke and Delilah at least. She was looking around for people in the student lounge, when she suddenly heard her own name called. She looked up. "That's me!" She said, raising her hand like she was in class.

Samantha smiles as she finds the Ivy. She walks up to the younger girl. "Hi! I have a rose for you!" Samantha says with a smile, as she takes the yellow rose from her basket and gently hands her the rose and note. "Are you a first-year?"

"Happy Valentines Day!
-Delilah"

Ivy grinned at the older girl, eager to get her rose. She hadn't gotten any yet, and a part of her had started to worry she wouldn't get any at all. She took it from the girl, opening the note immediately. She smiled, seeing it was from Delilah. She had sent the Ravenclaw a rose too. She looked up at the girl. "Yes, I am." She told her. "What year are you in?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back