OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kace had totally forgot he signed for this whole roses business, thing. While everyone was running around in the morning making their rounds, Kace went to get his basket before noon. He didn't have any class today anyways, it really didn't matter what time he get the roses, as long as he delivered them today. The first one on his list was for someone named Elliot Briar, a fellow first year in his classes. If Kace remembered correctly, the boy wore Hufflepuff uniform. Kace raced up to the fourth floor to deliver the first rose.

Elliot hadn't been quite sure what to expect from the rose deliveries, but it had all turned out a bit more hectic than he'd thought. Deliveries seemed to be popping up just about everywhere throughout the morning, especially around their common room. He managed to step out of the way of one such deliver as they rushed up the stairs near him. He vaguely recognized them from his classes and managed a little smile and wave as he leant against the bannister to keep out of Kace's way.

Kace glance over his shoulder, passing the boy he was looking for in particular. Kace made a quick u-turn and went jogging up to the boy instead of rushing like he did just a second ago. "Dude! You're like a statue standing there," Kace joked and picked out a yellow rose from the basket. "Someone thinking about you right now and just call me cupid, oh yeah!" Kace grins, fetching the note that went along with the rose. "How's it going Elly?!"

Elliot had to double-take when Kace turned around, making a beeline for him instead of continuing down the corridor. The rose from Lily was a nice surprise, but he hadn't been expecting another one.
He laughed a little along with Kace's easy jokes, shifting out of the walkway as Kace pulled a yellow rose from his basket. He and Kace hadn't really spoken much and Elliot couldn't help but envy how at ease the other boy seemed to be chatting with strangers. "Uh, hey Kace," he said, blinking a bit at the nickname but carrying on, "It's going okay, thanks. You uh, seem to be getting into the spirit of deliveries?" At the very least Kace seemed to be having fun with it.

Kace nodded, "You got to man! Plus, it gives me an excuse to run around the castle. I just point to the basket and the professors don't even bother with me," Kace laughed, handing Elliot the note. It wasn't as flat and perfect when he first was given the stacks of personal messages. The note was a little wrinkle and folded once over, Kace didn't want to accidentally read them. "My bad! Hey, we should hang out sometimes when you're not taking shift with the suit of armor, man. There bound to be something we can get into around here, right?"

Dear Elliot,

You're a really sweet person, let's have lots more fun adventures together!

Love,
Maddy

Elliot smiled at Kace's attitude, accepting the note and reading it before folding it away. He liked Maddy, but he wasn't sure he could handle too many adventures like the one they'd already had. He'd have to go thank her for the rose later though.
It was a little surprising Kace seemed to want to hang out together, they'd never really spoken much before, but Kace's enthusiasm was pretty infectious and Elliot wanted him to like him. "I don't know when I'll be free, these suits are pretty strict," he joked. "But uh yeah, that'd be cool." El just hoped Kace's idea of fun wasn't anything too much like Maddy's had been.

Kace grins widely, fist bumping the boy on the knuckles. He can see himself hanging out with someone like Elliot who can joke and laugh at themselves. It only makes perfect sense to befriend the boy. "Alright, cool cool! Let me finish delivering these roses, before Kinglsey roast the buns for taking too long," Kace suck his teeth, maneuvering the basket out in front of him. "See you around, Elly!" Kace took off running the corridor to finish up the task at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back