Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Clementine had no trouble finding this next recipient because she knew who he was. Tristan was one of the new prefects of her House and well known around the castle so even if he wasn't at the Hufflepuff table this morning, she would have no trouble in asking others to spot him for her. Thankfully as she walked down the table to see if he was there, she spotted him and ran the rest of the way over. "Hello, Tristan?" she asked, even though she knew it was him. "I've got a delivery for you!" she announced with a spring in her step.

Tristan was sitting at the house table to do some homework. He knew it wasn't the most practical spot for such an activity, but it was one where he would be easily found for any possible roses he may get. He had gotten quite a few already, which were on the table next to his book. Except for the red one from Vivian, he had put that one in his dormitory for now. He looked up when he heard someone call his name, and recognized the older Hufflepuff girl who had given him a rose last year too. She was still quite pretty, though he thought October was definitely more beautiful. "Hello." He said with a smile. "Thank you! It must be hard work, delivering so many roses."

Clementine smiled at him as he greeted her, she didn't think he would remember her because no one really paid attention to Clem, so she couldn't quite tell if his smile was of familiarity or just politeness. As she checked in her basket to double check it was his rose, he made a comment about the rose deliveries and she chuckled as she shook her head no. "It's not too bad, fun really," she shrugged, it was her favorite tradition at Hogwarts. "Plus it helps when the person is well known, like you, which makes things easier on us," she added, giving a slight head nod towards the small pile of roses he already had beside him. "But even so, getting to talk to others to try and find everyone is half the fun!" she said with a bright grin, handing over his yellow rose.
If I wasn't so swamped in work, I'd ask if you wanted to hang out. So instead take this rose to show I haven't forgotten about our friendship
Jerara

This was the second person who told him it was fun to deliver roses, but he really couldn't understand it. Everything about the idea of looking for strangers to give them roses just didn't appeal to him in the slightest. "I suppose you must find it fun, I remember you delivering me one last year too." He told her with a slight smile. His smile grew when the older girl mentioned he was well known, that was a really nice thing to hear. "Glad to hear you're having a good time." He said with a slight chuckle. "I would give it a try, but I prefer spending Valentine's day with a special person." His mind went to Vivian first, October second. He sighed, glad the girl couldn't read his mind. Then he unfolded the note and read it, pleasantly surprised by the gesture from his friend. Jerara really was ridiculously busy, but Tristan would have to steal a moment of his time to thank him for this.

Clementine smiled brightly when the boy said he had remembered her from his rose delivery last year. He probably got a lot of roses, as was evident from the pile beside him, so she was happy to have been remembered. She laughed as he mentioned preferring to spend Valentine's Day with someone rather than spend it delivering roses. "Why does everyone think that?" she wondered aloud, her tone light and playful. "My boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend, said something along those lines as his excuse for not having sent me a rose before," Clementine said with a scrunch of her face in thought. "But it's really not that hard to do both, it would even be fun to deliver roses with your partner if they signed up to help too!" Clementine reasoned, with a small smile, thinking sadly of Teddy who organized the entire event and how fun it had been when she had helped him one year, and how much fun it'd be now to be with him.

Tristan had to pause as the girl wondered why everyone said that. "Honestly, when people say that it's probably an excuse not to sign up." He said with a small smile. "At least, I confess, it kind of is for me. Don't tell anyone. Your boyfriend not sending you a rose because you're delivering them sounds like a bad excuse too. I guess there's a reason he's your ex. When you're dating someone, they should think of you on Valentine's day of all days, right?" He remembered this girl used to date the male prefect in the year above Tristan, but he didn't know much about him. The idea of signing up together with his partner was even more ridiculous. He couldn't picture himself doing that with either Vivian or October. "Might be an idea for the future." He said with a smile, though he knew he definitely wouldn't do that.

Clementine nodded at Tristan's response as to why this behavior resulted in Anthony being her ex now, but she still had to corrected herself as she didn't want Tristan to have the wrong information. "I guess I just meant - not sending someone a rose because you are going to hang out with them that day isn't really a good excuse, right?" Clementine said quietly, thinking back to her previous relationship. Then she shook her head and said, "Sorry, I'm rambling, you don't need to hear all this." She cleared her throat and lifted her head, flashing him a happier smile as she said, "You should enjoy all the roses you get, and don't forget to send some out yourself," she teased with a small chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back