Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Yellow Rose for Vader Hume

The next person on Sam’s list was more unfamiliar than the first, and she frowned, she wasn’t entirely sure who this Vader guy could be (his name did seem like something from a muggle comic book she read when she was little, though her memory was a bit fuzzy about these things nowadays). She was hoping that amongst the students out here this guy would be here. She called out his name several times, before she sighed, hoping someone would at least know this person and would be nice enough to tell her where exactly she could find him so that she could get on with the rest of her day.

Vader had been looking for someone himself at the grounds, he was having a great deal of trouble and this just seemed like a place to check. But in that he heard someone calling out his name. Loudly. He didn't like that, so he headed in that direction, eventually spotting a girl carrying roses who was definitely the one shouting his name, "Are you looking for Vader? Because I'm him," the boy spoke quietly as he approached the girl, she was obviously looking for him to help her find someone else. Vader knew people's faces perhaps more than most because of his accio position.

Sam was about to shout the guy’s name once more, but she stopped herself short when someone approached her, and when it registered that it was the recipient of the rose she had to deliver she smiled sheepishly at him and cleared her throat. "Hi Vader, yes I am, I’ve got a rose for him - I mean, for you." She pulled out a yellow rose, a note attached to it, and handed it over to the younger boy. "I’m Sam, by the way," she said slowly, hoping that he didn’t think she was strange for yelling his name like that. But what else was she meant to do?​

Hi Vader,

You’re a fun guy, and you take great pictures.
I hope we can spend more time together soon!

Love, Alice,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back