Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose had asked a previous recipient about @Jarica Ashley, since Rose had no clue who it was. The recipient in question gave a detailed description and thus Rose was searching for the sixth year Gryffindor. She had heard that she was in the library and Rose, her succulent and the giant basket of roses made way towards the library. It didn't take long to find someone that fit the description that she had received. ''Hello Jarica?'' Rose asked the girl, ''If you are Jarica, I have a rose for you!'' Rose said happily.

Jarica was surprised when she hear name again. She was thought that she get two roses. It was nice get rose from Sully and her past crush Knox Ivers. "Hi, I'm Jarica!" She walked closed to the girl.

Rose was glad she had found the girl. She smiled and searched for the right rose in her basket. When she found it she handed it over to the girl. ''Here is yours'' Rose paused ''If you want to preserve it, I would suggest putting it inside a book'' Rose then took a few steps back, it would be pretty awkward to just stand there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back