Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Chloë had been around a lot of specific rooms during her rose deliveries, but she still hadn't found everyone she needed to. So, just as she did last year, she resorted to her tactic of just wandering about the castle and calling out the names of the students she was yet to find. She figured that sooner of later she'd come across them or at least across someone who knew where they were hiding out. "Marlee!" The gryffindor called out as she walked right to the middle of the entrance hall. "Marlee Haywood I've got a rose for youuu!"

Marlee walked the shcool around and she was a little bored. When she here a voice and she turned to looked and she see another gryffindor girl. ''I'm Marlee. Realy, for me? I never get something like that.'' Mayby she was dreamy right now and she never was get a rose?Mayby she was unsleep coomon room and soon wake up.

Chloë smiled when she noticed a younger girl walking up to her, happy when she introduced herself as the girl she was looking for. "Cool." She nodded when the other girl stated her name. "Well now you do!" She brightly smiled at her as she handed her one of the yellow roses she had been carrying around. "One sec, there's a note to go with it." Chloë added as she looked at the notes she had gotten with the roses and handed Marlee the one that had her name written on it. "Is it from a friend?" She asked after she had given the younger girl a couple of seconds to read the note, curious as ever about who people received roses from.

Dear Marlee,
Are you still enjoying Gryffindor as much?
We should hang out more!
- Rose

Marlee waited when the older girl gave her note. She read the note and smiled. Rose was from Rosemarina and she was her best friend. Marlee feel a little gilty when she does not send her rose. ''That is from my best friend Rosemarine!'' Marlee smiled older girl and smiled. ''Thanku, so much. What is your name? I see you in Gryffindor house.'' She asked.

Chloë was glad to see how happy the younger girl seemed with the rose she had received. “That’s so nice.” She smiled at Marlee when she told her who had send her the rose.”You’re welcome!” She nodded, the excitement she had felt whilst delivering roses last year coming right back to her. “That’s right, I’m Chloë.” She introduced herself, only now realizing that the other girl was a gryffindor as well. “Did you sign up as well?” Chloë asked her, nodding at the roses she was holding in her own hand that she still had to deliver.

''Nice to meet you Chloe! You have a nice name'' She say her a compliment. ''Not realy, i still didn't know wery well Hogwarts and i'm not ready. Mayby later'! How are you doing the roses? Did you get the rose?'' She asked the girl with a smile.

It was hard for Chloë not to smile when people complimented her name, so smiling is exactly what she did. “Thank you.” She replied, happily accepting the compliment.”Yeah, I get that.” She nodded when Marlee explained she hadn’t signed up for rose deliveries this year. “You should definitely do it next year if you want!” She encouraged the girl, trying to get some of her own enthusiasm to rub off. “I still have one or two to deliver, but the others are already where they should be.” Chloë answered her question. “I didn’t get one myself yet, no.” She chuckled. “But I might be difficult to find with all the moving around.”

"Ur Welcome!" She was wondering when Choe was third year our fourth year? She definetly needed soon as and know some things about her. "I will think about it!" Marlee smiled."I wish you good luck and are you proud do that with rosed and make people smile and happy?" Marlee was not sure about the dancs and mayby she dont go becouse she dont have a dress. "Hogwarts is like a big ocean with lot of fishes and you never know." Marlee told her.

Chloë happily nodded when Marlee said she'd think about doing rose deliveries. Ofcourse she didn't have to, but she enjoyed it so much she'd gladly encourage others to sign up next year as well. "Thank you," She replied when the girl wished her good luck, before nodding her head at Marlee's question. "I do, yes. I like seeing how happy some people are when they get a rose." She smiled, before letting out a chuckle at the girl's next words. "That's very true." She nodded. "We'll just have to wait and see." Chloë continued, curious whether she'd be receiving any roses. Then again she had forgotten to send out her own roses to her friends, so if she'd receive a rose she would make sure to find the person who sent it later on and thank them.

''It's a realy good fealing'' Marlee know that and she know make a good work is better than bad. ''I agree and i hope you get a lovely evening!'' Marlee smiled the girl and smell the yelow rose and that was realy nice from Rosemarie and she needed so go and say thanky her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back