OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Realizing yet another of his deliveries was to a Ravenclaw, Knox decided to stay at the Ravenclaw table in the hope of finding Lars Van Houten. “Lars Van Houten! I have a rose for you!” Knox called out before looking up, trying to see if he could spot Lars in the crowd.

@Lars van Houten

Lars had thought he had received all his roses, so it surprised him to hear his name being called. He looked up, startled. "Uh, here!" He called, holding up his hand.

Knox soon noticed Lars holding up his hand, and approached him with a smile. “Hey man, here’s a rose for you.” He said happily, picking up the yellow rose from his basket and offering it to Lars, making sure the note was attached to it. Knox had a lot of respect for Lars, being one of the Ravenclaw quidditch captains, even if they had never spoken before, so it felt like an honor to be able to deliver a rose to him.​

Hello Lars.
Thank you for being a good friend. even though everything I have done which means that you shouldn't trust me I am glad that you can put that aside and we can still get on. in many ways we are different. but i feel like there are many ways we are the same and can relate. there are ways that i feel like you get me when others don't. we are both in many ways outsiders. walking slightly out of time to the rest of the world, preferring quiet solitude than a lot of people. seeing the world through different eyes. i might be reading totally wrong, or sound mad, and maybe i am. But thank you for being a good friend. and i wish you all the best in the future. and i look forward to seeing your pictures in a gallery one day and being able to say the artist, he is a friend of mine.
Selene

Lars watched as the Gryffindor handed him a rose. He gave him a quick smile, taking the rose from him. "Thanks." He said quickly, unrolling the note and reading it. It was pretty long, and Lars felt himself smile and blush a bit. He hadn't expected Selene to send him anything, and he knew he had to apologize to her for not sending her anything. He folded the note quickly, putting it in his pocket. He looked up and down the table, hoping to spot Selene somewhere nearby. But he didn't see her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back