OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Deciding to stay in the Great Hall for a little while to complete his deliveries, Knox picked up the next rose from his basket, again absent mindedly twirling the rose in his hand as he read the name he was delivering the rose to. “Jordan Harris! You have a rose!” He called out, then looking up to see who reacted to the name being called.

@Jordan Harris

Jordie had just sat down when he heard someone call his name. He shot up, almost falling over in his haste. "Here! I'm here! Hi!" He called out, holding up his hand to the boy with the roses.

Knox smiled at the boy that stood up and shouted, soon approaching him and offering him the yellow rose, making sure the note was attached to it. “Here you go.” Knox said politely. He was glad to find Jordan so quickly, and hoped the rest of his deliveries would be just as stress free.​

Teach me more secrets!

Louis Alcott

Jordie's eyes lit up when he saw the rose. "Thanks!!" he told the older boy, taking the note and reading over it quickly. Louis, of course. Jordie laughed, shaking his head. "What's your name?" He asked, turning to the older boy with a bright smile. Jordie loved meeting new people. There was always a chance to meet new friends!

Knox watched as Jordan read the note. He smiled to himself, happy to be making other student’s valentine’s day worth it. He was also thankful to have something to do to pass the time before the valentine’s dance, so he wasn’t left alone to his thoughts and feeling terrible about himself and his situation. Knox was a bit surprised when Jordan asked his name, but wasn’t against talking for a little bit to keep himself busy. “Oh, I’m Knox, and you’re Jordan, according to my list of roses.” He said, shrugging slightly.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back