Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Ruben was surprised to see the last name 'van Houten' again on his list. He'd make sure to ask this girl if she was related to Lars but first he would have to find her, a not so simple task. He had lost count how many times he had walked down the corridors but it was all worth it just to the people's reactions. In his mind he took a mental note to sign for this activity next year too. "Emma van Houten? Is there someone here name Emma van Houten? Got a rose for her, bet it has a very special note attached" he said as if he was trying to lure Emma out from wherever she might be.

@Emma van Houten

Emma had been wandering around, looking for something interesting to do. She saw people with roses everywhere, and wasn't really sad she hadn't signed up this year. It had been fun last year, but a lot of work. Emma stopped when she heard her name, she looked around, then raised her hand. "I'm here! I'm Emma!" She called.

"Hi! I'm Ruben and I got a special delivery for you" he said giving out the yellow rose that was adressed to her "Happy Valentine's Day Emma" he said to the girl. "By the way, are you related to Lars? I also had a rose for Lars van Houten so I thought you were related?" he asked with some curiousity.

You're the coolest!! Thanks for being my BFF

xoxo, Nicole

Emma grinned as the boy handed her a rose, taking it from him. "Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day to you too." She said, looking over at the note. She grinned as she saw it was from Nicole. That was sweet of her. The question took her off guard a bit. "Yeah, he's my brother." She told him. "Did he get a rose, too?" She asked, curious. "What color was it?" She had the right to be a bit nosy, right?

Ruben felt like he shouldn't say anything but, after all, she was Lars sister, she was bound to find out "If anyone asks you did not get this information from me but yeah he got roses, I delivered him a yellow one but I've heard more people were looking for him too" he said almost in a whisper "I think he got a lot of roses this year" he added. He wasn't sure what color the other roses were but he knew that after that information Emma would probably try to find out herself.

Emma wasn't surprised Lars had gotten a yellow rose, but apparently he had gotten quite a few. That did surprise her, but she felt strangely proud of him too. Her awkward brother, popular? It was hard to believe. She would have to find out on her own if any were pink or red, but she knew he'd tell her if she badgered him about it enough. "I see. Thanks!" She said brightly. "Good luck with the rest!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back