Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for @Avaria Lockwood, open after

Nicole was pretty sure she'd seen her next delivery hanging out in the arts room a lot when Nicole had done some crafty. Avaria was reasonably recognizable with her curly hair, and she was a little weird so Nicole couldn't help noticing her at times. Poking her head in, Nicole peered around the room, hopeful the girl might there. "Ava? Avaria Lockwood are you in here," She called out before moving into the room proper.

Ava had finished deliveries, and moved from pouting to the library to pouting in the arts room. She had just sat down when she heard her name. She jumped up, hand in the air. "Me! Me, that's me!" She chirped happily.

It was a relief when Ava did pop up, clearly excited for a rose. Nicole felt a little bubble of excitement herself for getting to hand out roses, carefully selecting one of the nicer yellow roses in her basket to hand it over to the other girl. "Here you go, and it has a note," She said, passing that over as well. "Can I just say your hair is so pretty too," Nicole added after a quick beat as well. She'd always thought so when she'd seen Ava around and all the good feelings with Valentine's made her feel a little bold to finally speak the compliment.

Ava,
Happy Valentines, my little sister. I'll miss you.

Alexis

Ava skipped over, taking the rose eagerly and reading the note. "Awww, Lexi," she giggled, smiling brightly at the girl as she complimented her hair. "Awww, thank you!" She hugged the girl, pulling back and putting the rose in the girls hair. "What's your name?" Ava chattered brightly, "I like how dark your hair is,"

Nicole was pleased with Ava's excitement, feeling good for at least being part of the cause, though she was surprised when the other girl hugged her, returning it awkwardly with the basket still in her hand. "Oh uh, you're welcome," She could kind of get what people meant about Ava being a bit weird perhaps. She was very.. chipper. "I'm Nicole," She answered shyly, running a hand through her hair at the compliment. "Really? I've always hated it, I've thought about charming it blonde or something like your's so many times," Nicole said with a sigh, dropping the hand from her hair.

Ava giggled. "Nice to meet you Nicole!" She smiled brightly. "Oh, sweetness, no!" She pouted lightly. "Your hair is so pretty," She encouraged, "You don't need to change anything about it," She promised, giving the girl a bright smile.

Nicole tried not to pout when Avaria said she shouldn't die her hair. The idea of being a blonde or a red head sounded so glamourous and cool, and despite what Avaria insisted, Nicole still wasn't wild about her boring brown hair. "Oh, well, thank you.." She said, offering her a small smile at the compliment. "I'm glad you enjoyed your rose, but I should get going," She said, motioning to the door behind her. "Have a good day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back