Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
Chloe entered the student lounge, hoping to find her next recipient here. She was slowly getting there with her deliveries, although she didn't mind them at all considering so far it had gone smoothly. And she planned to keep it that way. Chloe was convinced she knew the other Chloe from Quidditch and if not that through Noel, but she wasn't quite sure if she would find her here. A few minutes later, to her luck, she spotted the Gryffindor. She went over to her and smiled. "Hey, Chloe? I have a rose for you," she stated, nodding towards the yellow rose she was holding out.
@Chloe Thompson

Last edited:
With all of her roses now deliver Chloë had decided it might be a smart move to head back to her common room. She had already received two roses and she wasn't sure whether there'd be more, but at least it would be a solid spot for anyone to find her and hopefully a place to get away from all of the rose giving chaos. As she was making her way up the stairs however, she felt like she needed a little break after having been making her way up and down for a while. So, instead of heading straight to the common room she walked into the student lounge and plopped down on one of the sofas, giving her feet some rest before making her way further upstairs. A couple of minutes after she had sat down, however, a familiar ravenclaw made her way over. "Hi!" Chloë happily greeted the other girl. "Ooo, thanks." She smiled as she took the rose from her, although once again feeling a little bad she had forgotten to send her own roses out to her friends.

Chloe smiled when the other Chloe took the rose from her. "Oh! I almost forgot," she said, her eyes slightly wide. "Here's the note," she said, fidgeting in her pockets until she took out the correct one addressed to the Gryffindor.

Chloe!
I’ll be faster than you soon enough. Happy Valentines Day
Ajaccio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back