Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio didn't know the next person on the list, the name was familiar enough but he didn't know who it was very well. Lumio was looking for them in the usual sorts of places that he knew people spent time at, it was honestly a little surprising how many little places people could be hidden in. He asked someone and was directed to the student lounge, "I'm looking for Freya? Freya Song," he called out, scanning the faces of the people in the room, to see if any were them.

yellow rose for Freya Song

Freya usually only hung out in the student lounge when she wanted to eavesdrop on people and hear about all the incredibly dumb relationship dramas going on in the school. Hearing her name, she looked over to see one of the prefects and waved at him. "You have reached the Freya Song hotline, how can I help?" she asked cheerfully, putting down the book she was pretending to read.

Lumio chuckled lightly at the girl's humour and then approached, "I have a rose for you," he told her. He took the yellow rose and the note that went with it and held them both out to the girl.

DEAR FREYA

I MESSED UP ON MY ROSE TO KAS HELP ME FIX IT

ALSO YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD I LOVE YOU LOTS

LOVE FOREVER FROM THE LESS PRETTY CONNOR

Freya tucked the rose into her hair and read the letter, immediately bursting out laughing. "Thanks for this, I think I gotta bail out the head boy," she grimaced. She was immensely curious to find out what shenanigans Connor had created and also kind of wanted to cry because she adored that idiot. "Or I could let him suffer. You're the responsible sort, do you think I should help our beloved student leader?" Freya asked.

Lumio gave a little laugh as she started laughing, not sure why. But he then considered what she said. "Well, as a prefect I'd say, yes help our beloved student leader, but....as if I wasn't a prefect, maybe.....let him suffer a little," He knew that it was better to help people but he was happy to joke about it.

Freya groaned dramatically. "I guess I should help the poor boy. If anything goes wrong, I will be blaming you for... Prefecting that aura of responsibility all over the place." She supposed she really didn't have a choice - it wasn't as though she was honestly going abandon Connor. He'd called her his friend, which made her feel a dozen kinds of uncomfortable, but Freya was loyalty-bound to help him where she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back