OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lillith walked around the quidditch pitch looking for the next delivery. She had heard of the name when she watched the quidditch matches. She carried a basket with several roses and more than several baggies of chocolate chip cookies. Along with the rose delivery, she wanted to check out the quidditch pitch. It was kind of unfortunate that she couldn’t sign up yet due to her age, but she could wait a bit. After walking for a bit, Lillith thought that she found the person who she was looking for. ”Hello! Are you... Lysander Summers?

@Lysander Summers

It was a busy day of delivering roses, but Lysander had needed to get some warm-ups in for Quidditch. Being named as future co-captain meant he needed to keep being the best beater he could be. He sat on the grass, his back pressed up against the stands while he busied himself with polishing his broom, until he heard his name. He glanced up, cupping his hand above his eyes to fight the sun's glare, and offered the girl a smile. "Yep, that's me!" He said, wondering if, perhaps unreasonably, she'd come because she was a fan of his Quidditch matches. There was bound to be a time that he'd be famous, just like his cousins were, and he considered himself a pretty good player, so he honestly figured it was a matter of time before he had to start giving out autographs.​

“Hi! I have a rose for you!” Lillith said handing out a rose and the note that came along with it. “Uh.. would you like some cookies to go along with it?” Lillith asked gesturing at the cookies. She wondered if quidditch players had a diet, hopefully not. Lillith really wanted to join the hufflepuff team next year and she’d rather not have to restrict her eating, if she ever does get in.

To my pro niffler catcher
Congratulations on making co captain next year Lysander. you and Sierra will rock the team. you are a great beater too. I am glad that despite the age difference being teammates let us be friends. and I am so glad you get on well with my brother.
Willow

There were no autographs to give, but Lysander couldn't complain about getting another rose instead. "Cookies? For sure! Thank you!" He said cheerfully, taking one of the cookies the girl offered. "I didn't even think to bring anything else when I did my roses. It's a cool idea." The rose itself had seemed like enough for him, but a treat to go with it was even better. He bit into the baked good, and read over the note. It was similar to the one Willow sent Sierra, and he had been hoping to get one himself, too. Willow was the best. Not just as a Quidditch player, but as a good friend, and he was sad that it would be her last year. "Thanks a lot. And thanks for the cookie!" He said after he'd finished reading, and folded the note away.​

“Thanks! it’s to give to people, just in case they get disappointed that they received a flower instead of a cookie.” She said, smiling genuinely. “No problem! Enjoy your day!” She said as she headed to her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back