Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Since he was already wandering around the hall Isaiah figured he just might as well go around calling out all of the names on his list. Surely at least one of them had to be in here, if only someone who actually knew where to find any of the people on his list. "René! Dude, got a rose for you! René Tofilau?" He called out as he moved on to the next name on his list, pretty sure he recognized his name from quidditch and for a second getting a little jealous when he realized it was the first year that had made the hufflepuff team.

Watching the various deliverers move around the hall, René was torn. He wanted roses, it would be nice to get them, but he also wasn't sure he really knew what to do with them after. At least he'd already gotten one from a prefect earlier so he got the receiving part down. But what did you do with them now.

He was just pondering putting his rose in his water goblet when he heard someone calling his name again. "Over here, hi!" he called, raising a hand and not really needing to stand up. Sometimes being tall had it's advantages, he mused.

Isaiah took a second to look over the hufflepuff table, about to jump onto one of the benches if that was what it took to draw more attention to himself when he noticed a kid raise his hands. "Sup dude!" He greeted once he reached René, shamelessly dropping down on the bench next to him. "Got a rose for you." Zay grinned as he held out the rose and note to him.

BRO
Thanks for being a mean as roomie!
Manaia

René felt more at ease with this delivery over the last one. It helped a lot not to be getting something from a prefect for sure, and he smiled as the other boy passed him another rose. "Thanks," he said, hesitating and glancing at his water goblet again before deciding to just put it on the table for not. "I don't know where to put them. I don't want it to wilt," he said sheepishly, reading the note and grinning when he saw it was from his roommate.

Isaiah let out a laugh when René mentioned he didn't know what to do with the roses. To be honest he hadn't even thought of that himself or debated whether he had to put them in some water or whatever. "Don't ask me, bro, mine'll probably be dead by tomorrow." He shrugged, knowing himself a little too well to think his roses would continue to live for another week or so. He'd surely accidentally do something that wouldn't be good for them. "I reckon there's plenty of hufflepuffs who'll know what to do." Zay offered with a grin. "Or one of those wild patch kids? They'd for sure know."

René grinned, glad to hear he wasn't the only one who was hopeless with plants. "Ah yeah, that makes sense, thanks," he agreed when the boy suggested asking around his house, what with their head of house being the herbology professor. "I wish there were magic plants that just took care of themselves. My mum would love that. Or are those already a thing..." He said, glancing back at the delivery guy. "Sorry, thinking out loud, you have stuff to do, aye."

Isaiah shrugged when the boy thanked him, not really thinking he did anything to help him. He wasn't going to give out any sort of crap advice about taking care of flowers when he knew he probably wouldn't be able to care for his own. "Wish I could tell you." He replied when René mentioned some sort of magical plant. "But my P in herbology might be a solid indicator that plants and whatnot aren't for me." Zay laughed, before waving of the boy's apology. "Nah dude, it's cool. As long as I get these delivered before the dance I'll be sweet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back