Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
The school year was slowly coming to the end and Kaia was bored and she was hanging out in the student lounge as it was the closest cool place to her dorm. She was sitting on the couch, fully covered in the blanket that she took from her dorm. She had her plushy niffler next to her, opened Kiara's second-year transfiguration notes that she actually didn't understand at all because it was all in French and Kaia was trying to make a tower from exploding snap cards. She was just finishing the upper part of her card tower as the cards exploded and Kaia fell out of the sofa with her blanket and the niffler. "She will kill me," she whispered as she got back on her knees to see how big damage was made to her surroundings and it looked like all the notes that she built the tower on, flew around and messed up the order of the notes.

Study study study. Ugh. Bea hated studying. She knew she had to, but it didn't make it any easier. Being in the common room or dorms was way too distracting, as was being outside, so Bea knew that the best place for her to go would - well it would probably be the library but that was no fun, so she settled on the Student Lounge. It would do! She was only an hour or so into her Transfiguration notes when a loud explosion happened. Bea jumped to her feet in fright, before seeing the student that was on the floor. Bea rushed over to help her, her study happily forgotten. Bea got on her knees and started gathering the notes. "Wait, who's going to kill you? Not if you kill them first! I can help?" Bea offered.

Kaia let the person help her and only when the notes were slowly almost all together she looked at her savior. "Thank God, classmate! Hey!" she laughed and tried to find the best way to explain who was going to kill her. "Ugh, just my cousin. Kiara. Do you know her? She is in the fifth year? She gave me her notes, of course, I didn't understand a single word cause it's all in French. And no, no, no! Them my mom and a bunch of our other cousins will target me! Are you ready to fight them all?" Kaia laughed again, she never separated Kiara's cousins, Kia's family was also Kaia's family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back