Emmanuel Okoye

budding historian | joyous

Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Emmanuel had perhaps tried out for quidditch, but his true passion remained in the history club. He had less time for it because he was working harder, but it was still the most important thing for him. So, like the year before. Emmanuel had his own little 'stall' not quite at the club fair, but a little away from it and was trying to entice those coming to and going from the courtyard with flyers about his history club. "If history interests you, I have a club for that," he tried to pass a leaflet to someone passing.

Lorenzo had been wandering around the club fair, not particularly interested in joining anything new. But he loved to see what others were interested in doing and trying. Obviously, they had a limited number of clubs, but there seemed to be more and more popping up. As he wandered around the outskirts, he noticed Emmanuel advertising the history club again. He wasn't sure how being an official member worked, but he had enjoyed going to the event last year and hoped there would be more. "Hi, Emmanuel. Do you have anything interesting planned for this year? I'm glad you're still keeping this up!"

Emmanuel liked the group of people that he had in his club. It seemed like it wasn't gaining too much interest but he was glad when one of the members of the club approached him. "Hey Lorenzo," he said with a warm tone. "Of course! Histoy is the best!" he told him. "I'm hoping to do something a little less controversial this year,"

Lorenzo was glad to know someone who was enjoying history as much as he was. Many of their classmates didn't appreciate learning about the past, but as someone who had a lot of complicated family history, it had been instilled in him how valuable it was to know about former times as to not repeat mistakes in the future. "Did the other club members not like the game you had last year? I thought it was thoroughly delightful. I learned so much about our classmates' views on certain figures." It was times like this Enzo was reminded how his training to speak way to formally shown through, unlike most of the other teenagers who spoke in a much "lazier slang," as his father had always put it. "It might be fun to do something with one of the other clubs, too. The arts club could get together with us, and maybe we could do some... painting or something?" Enzo asked hesistantly, realizing that Emmanuel might not be looking for someone to give him unwarranted ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back